Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
why did Phoenix not use his ability to perma crush u is strange

pretty incompetent team if u r town here

could also be a night only ability

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
YTW unvoted too and said a few times that he was looking elsewhere, AFTER my claim. So imo this line of reasoning doesn't stand up.
Actually this isn't totally right

If you check last few posts of YTw then

Do ya think this is town Ratchet behavior, dragging on this way out with his town read on poor play excuse?
In one post he questioned whether the behaviour of yours is town worthy?
You wait for D2 to see my 2nd push, I'm sleepy to lead a wagon rn.

I just wanted to sheep T Pein before going to sleep but he's not here.
He even said to pero for second push today.
Sell me on aries and cal, i might sleep with vote on Ratchet otherwise.
And, before he unvoted he asked me to give case on Aries or cal or else he will keep his vote on you.

But later he unvoted

You aren't the only one who said tobi isn't scum.

I made few posts too
Your day 1 was nonexistent, I was the driving force behind people unvoting Tobi.

But his reasoning was he is dead weight so we should Lynch him disregarding that a scum won't act like that. So he was not pushing his scum reads but a townie to save himself.
Yeah I called Ratchet out on that, just sitting there with the Tobi lynch. He seemed a bit down last day and then he started moving and went for Phoenix.

I don't think a town would act like that.
Meh.

However, he disregarded that went after indigo assuming there isn't any alignement cop. Not only it can lead to alignment cop coming forward but if tac wouldn't have intervened then Indigo would have been sussed
Other scum can exist. There isnt just mafia.

Reborn

I was there when the interraction happened, he called her out and said she attempted to save Phoenix. You telling me he would kill the person at odds with him when they had the last interraction before the senate thing?
I think you are assuming this based on ratchet can't be this bold as scum right?

Reborn

Your day 1 was nonexistent, I was the driving force behind people unvoting Tobi.

Yeah I called Ratchet out on that, just sitting there with the Tobi lynch. He seemed a bit down last day and then he started moving and went for Phoenix.

Meh.

Other scum can exist. There isnt just mafia.
I wasn't active day one but that doesn't mean I didn't say Tobi isn't scum based on his actions even when he still had votes on him

Yes you were driving force but that doesn't mean no one else said it

You have no evidence that it's a day ability. I don't care about your "thoughts", they're not good ones. You're free to ask the hosts, so I expect you to do so.
You know very well that only answer I'll get is "I cannot confirm nor deny that", but sure I asked.

Also, this passive agressive tone of yours noted again

I

Indigo

How does this confirm you as Town?
I never said my ability by itself would confirm me town

I said i could confirm myself town on D3

that's because of the type of droid i made and the possible player i sent it too

the idea is to send the droid to a very strong town read for most players, that player could then confirm receiving the gift, confirming my ability

and i would also be a shit scum team member if i spent to nights only working to give another town member a gift that would help town, don't you think?

in fact, you were one of the possible players to receive such a gift, because even though i scum read you hard, you claimed cop and got that upgraded ability, so if you had actual good information in this D2 we would've read you as a strong town member and i could've sent the gift to you, but alas you have nothing for us, just an excuse for "my target died" and something about games setup to call me a liar for being a miller

I wasn't active day one but that doesn't mean I didn't say Tobi isn't scum based on his actions even when he still had votes on him

Yes you were driving force but that doesn't mean no one else said it
Actions mean more than words, especially in a game of deceit.
So basically you are assuming that he can't act like that so he shouldn't be scum right?
Yes, also through his play so far Im not sensing any scum agenday. He would never push Indigo today if he was scum imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.