Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't "sheep" a Ratchet vote. I may have used reasoning that another player used, but that that's not necessarily sheeping.

What exactly was I ignoring?

And how do you come to that conclusion? If I'm scum you have 0 clue what the calculus of my play is. Odd comment.
Thats exactly what sheeping is.

I asked you if you had any other candidate you wanted to lynch but you kept telling me β€œRatchet is the key”.

I assume scum wouldnt want to attract attention by pulling a stunt like that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
That doesn't make sense. As Town!Ekko, a gambit like this would typically be reserved for catching a scum player only you are pushing for. You'd accept your mislynch, but after you flip town your target would be caught scum. There was no pressing requirement for this as it pertains to Ultra. He was lynched yesterday, and even if he wasn't, after you flip town he was likely going next and that's in the worst case that you get lynched before him.

There are some other points of course. I don't need to quote them, but to paraphrase a character from Umineko, "I'm a rapist of intellect". Your retirement of your suspicion on me comes from my activity. You've seen far too many games of mine where I've been scum and had over 1k posts to clear me based on activity. This point is, as a result, rejected.

Your claim makes no sense. For one you wasn't even particularly angry yesterday. You even censored your profanity. This point is also rejected.

Claiming a roleblocker that serves as an investigative role is complete nonsense. Rejected.

Is there anything I've missed?
the reverse argument can be said tat mafia!ekko would of taken your lynch there and blamed it on the other players wanting to lynch you during the council. its just wifom at this point. there is no realistic reason for me to leave you alive and put myself in this position. also not killing or crushing melkor just goes against what mafia ekko would do. do you think i let both of you stay like this without stopping it?

i fuked up with ultras lynch. shuda just left it. thats on me

i actually was. towards the end. i tried my best to restrain it but it still flagged a warning.

anyway ultras game is ruined now. whether he is lynched b4 or after me its a matter of time. i dont think there is a feasible way for mafia to win here unless there is a deep wolf in your town reads

whats wrong with my parity block? its 1 shot and i dont know if it worked or not cuz fuji claimed abstained n1. we could have cleared fuji if he was blocked and saved us so much time.at the very least i need him to claim why abstian n1. you can work out the remaining PoE after my death

me and ultra are donezo here. start thinking future. you likely die tonight too

qui gon jinn

passive - long as i remain calm and not curse / show anger, i am immune to roleblocks the following night. received a warning for failing it last day

joat active - can use one per night
1x parity block - used on tobi/fuji n1
1x refill or destroy 1 shot - refilled tpein n2
1x bus drive - bus drove myself with ultra n3

i can also send 1 message to a player after my death

my full claim
You can Bus drive? Thats convenient lmao.

I coulda swore you claimed another ability too in the thread besides the parity one.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
also mafia!ekko would just outright kill u n1 @Ratchet , specially with a bus drive i can easily bus drive you with another player and shoot them to kill you. if you want to wifom my alignment. wifom it both ways. ive always killed u within first 2 nights. why change here? and no, you being suspected is not really an answer because thats not something i control. your interaction with phoenix and his replies to you meant you are likely not mafia so you had lots of people still town reading you. i suspected you of indie at worst. there is no reason to really keep u alive there unless i benefit from it, which i clearly dont here would you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.