Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
i thought ariess said he was bluffing about the r2d2 thing tho

which then brings the exact same argument like with ratchet fake claiming cop

at least ratchet had some reason for doing what he did but i see no good reason to pretend to be r2

I strongly hinted my role, your just asking for egg on your face. I was hoping Mafia was dumb enough to target me during the night

ratchet's flip is hella informative
so is tpein and indigo
but will it be a mafia flip?
likely not imo

i've done lies worst than what ratchet did. if u look into ratchet's case on indigo, it seems like he genuinely thinks he caught scum off his fake cop claim gambit, drawing scum into claiming miller, which ties his scum reads of indigo and tpein perfectly. i am in favor of letting him stay and i think i can start telling when hes scum or not as days go on. rn not fully sold. it doesnt matter the semantics of it, just look at the end results. works best with reading ratchet.

if i have to hammer between ratchet and indigo, i'll vote indigo. that role seems more like a serial killer to me. kills, superkills, has to shoot, no shot limit, and obviously possible for him to become vader, and juliet already flipped 2x town vig. all the facts point against indigo being town. plus his thread play day 1 was dismissive then defensive. his claim is getting more credibility than it should.

indigo said he can be blocked, so i offered we just block him so all his kills fail? thats a temporary solution obviously. we can ask him to kill PoE which is nice an all, but pretty darn stupid because mafia likely can just redirect his kills to a target of their choice. we r basically giving mafia a 2nd night kill

im voting lethal rn. i want a claim, at least whether he can survive a kill or not cuz we think jules shot him. otherwise my preference for today would be fuji lynch.
I have already thought about redirection and him turning into SK

Juliet on D1 made a post on how in last Star wars game in which Drago was involved Anakin turned into Vader as Mafia. I really doubt Drago will pull same Mechanic.

However, we can can easily resolve this based in future since we know everything about him. And, as of now he appears to be town than scum so I am giving him benefit of doubts.

Also, we can protect indigo to use his vigs to take down our scum reads.

So nai on lynching Indigo.

T-pein won't go so much to protect his scum mate. T-peim and indigo doesn't seem like team mates to me. This is also in line with YTW coming forward to protect Indigo within first 7-8 hours of day 1.

Do whatever you want with lethal. Lol

What you have on Fuji? I do think he is not playing town self. Yes he is protected Tobi and but this doesn't clear him as town. Not to mention I haven't seen him pushing anyone this game. Through out this game he defended more than he actually pushed which isn't going down well with me.

So I am sussing him. What you have on him?

Btw, I have another question - Did LM say on whom he used his ability last night?

Nothing changed, Mafia can see if I'm bluffing or not considering my hint on what my role is.
this is the post im talking about @Reborn

if he was actually r2, i dont see any reason to bring up the fact that he is possibly bluffing
it just seems like a really weird statement to make if hes telling the truth

also idk y he is so sure of mafia having a character cop or something

Reborn

this is the post im talking about @Reborn

if he was actually r2, i dont see any reason to bring up the fact that he is possibly bluffing
it just seems like a really weird statement to make if hes telling the truth

also idk y he is so sure of mafia having a character cop or something
So you mean to say he has tmi?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I have already thought about redirection and him turning into SK

Juliet on D1 made a post on how in last Star wars game in which Drago was involved Anakin turned into Vader as Mafia. I really doubt Drago will pull same Mechanic.

However, we can can easily resolve this based in future since we know everything about him. And, as of now he appears to be town than scum so I am giving him benefit of doubts.

Also, we can protect indigo to use his vigs to take down our scum reads.

So nai on lynching Indigo.

T-pein won't go so much to protect his scum mate. T-peim and indigo doesn't seem like team mates to me. This is also in line with YTW coming forward to protect Indigo within first 7-8 hours of day 1.

Do whatever you want with lethal. Lol

What you have on Fuji? I do think he is not playing town self. Yes he is protected Tobi and but this doesn't clear him as town. Not to mention I haven't seen him pushing anyone this game. Through out this game he defended more than he actually pushed which isn't going down well with me.

So I am sussing him. What you have on him?

Btw, I have another question - Did LM say on whom he used his ability last night?
LM said he was rolecrushed

and i usd an ability on fuji. waiting on him to respond. i could potentially clear him or out him

Emil

Certified Memelord
off to sleep
btw working from site tomorow and travelling to family afterward until sunday

its gg mafia from PC until then
here for a good time not a long time ^^

Reborn

LM said he was rolecrushed

and i usd an ability on fuji. waiting on him to respond. i could potentially clear him or out him
I know he said rolecrushed but rolecrush works in next cycle and not last cycle right?

I mean if he got role crushed last night then he won't be able to use role this cycle so he should be able to get results for last night though

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
L o l I’ll claim if needed laterz. Everyone knows I can’t properly fake a claim to save my life, even if the fake claim is handed right to me tbh

:milaugh:
Not a huge fan of this response, Hayumi. I think, at the very least, Mafia are given fake claims for characters here. That said, you probably won't have to claim today.

I know he said rolecrushed but rolecrush works in next cycle and not last cycle right?

I mean if he got role crushed last night then he won't be able to use role this cycle so he should be able to get results for last night though
Drago said i was rolecrushed starting last night.

And my action on Ripped failed.

Ratchet

He said he didn't get any results.

Ratchet

Ratchet assumed he could easily bully Doc cuz he is fresh meat.
Scum flipped with ability to punish role claimers and I believe
The issue here is that this isn't an argument. You've given an explanation for my I pushed Doctor to claim, one that jibes your theory that I'm scum, but all you've really done here is slant behaviour favourably for your argument. It doesn't prove anything.
2. Ratchet claimed to be cop out of nowhere at least 12 hours before EOD
There was no reason to do this at that time and he did not find other ways of removing people out of his wagon ( he had 5)
I've gone over this. Claiming with enough time to spare was, objectively, the superior move, because it allowed time for discussion and deliberation.
3. Ratchet was allowed to live because he would be self resolving
He claimed to be cop and we all stoped pushing him because he would be able to deliver scum for us to lynch or he would get killed himself or blocked.
Nothing happened to him last night and his results are on Juliet who flipped town. He was tunneling doctor and he did not scan him? he wanted to lynch him so much he made him claim and instead he checks Juliet who no one was sussing? The thread wanted info on doctor since many were sussing doctor.
Also addressed this. Juliet was next in line for me.
4. Ratchet is a confirmed liar.
Doctor claimed to be a miller this phase and Ratchet claimed that he lied and is not an alignment cop so there would be no millers in this game. Ratchet came to this conclusion because no one counter claimed him when he claimed cop. yep he wasnt a cop, he is an ability cop. He says he claimed cop because he doesnt believe anility + aligment cop can exist in the same game. So basically he told us the truth because he would be able to get doctor lynched for the miller thing or make the aligment cop reveal himself? Another bonus is that he will no longer need to deliver scum for town since he isnt actually an aligment cop.
I never said I don't believe it *can* exist, just that I don't believe it does in this game.
5. Moved to the 2nd biggest wagon that day Phoenix.
He was not the leader of that push he merely joined it to save himself. He has done this in the past and him lynching a scum mate to save himself is not new.
You're presenting this as if it's a point against me, but it's not. Objectively, pushing for and lynching Scum is a good thing, Pro-Town. You will of course question my contribution to said scum lynch, as you always do, but the behaviour is there for the thread to see. To argue that pushing a lynch on Scum is a bad thing, because sometimes Ratchet busses Scum, is nonsense. This is what we call "laddering", where you beef up the points you have by splitting one point into two, or making points by slanting the behaviour to fit your argument, which in turn makes the case look more compelling.

I'm a little disappointed people see this as a strong argument here.

I

Indigo

If YTW is really Padme, I can see Anakin turning to darkside.

@DoctorIndigo you did not answer my question, what is your wincon?
I did, it was the second line of my claim.

I am indeed, Anakin Skywalker, town vig + miller

my wincon is to help the republic (i can't really write this another way without just straight copying the pm role)

my first passive is called Fear, saying Anakin investigates guilty (doesn't mention other roles like other people have said)

i had another passive called The Chosen One that said i would stop vote manipulation on D1 and that every vote would only count for 1 (so somebody could do that i guess)

I have three active abilities

the first one is Lightsaber Duelist, i target someone and try to kill them ( i'm the one that killed Tobi n1, sorry @Tobi )

my second ability is You Underestimate My Power!, if i fail to kill someone two nights in a row, i can use this ability to do a super kill

the third one i already explained to you guys, i wasn't lying, mechanic, i can make a droid one night and give it to another player the next night

here's the catch though, Anakin has a passive called Passionate and Impulsive, because of this i always have to try to kill somebody at night, i can't abstain from using my Lightsaber Duelist

now, there's one more piece of information that i'm not sure if sharing is good for Town... that's why i'm not sure if i should say it (it's both good and bad)

there's nothing about me turning scum, i can tell you that much, if there's another mechanic out there, i don't know about it
I could maybe write as defeat the enemies of the republic

but i'm getting too close to how it's written on the PM Role, i can't really write it another way

Status
Not open for further replies.