Status
Not open for further replies.
ultra you knew you had the passive

you didnt want to claim it and didnt think cal claimed it already. by your own words u hadnt read much from the game at the time and i belive that includes cal's posts. i see no other reason for cal to say what he said.

tryin to sell it as a reaction test was the best you could come up with. but then why would cal reaction test me there and then do nothing with it? it didnt sound like a reaction test at all
Still just throwing whatever you can that sticks eh

actually ripped cal unvoted.

Peroroncino -> Reborn -> LethalBanks -> Ratchet
Ekkologix -> Ariess -> Fujishiro -> Doctorindigo -> Ariess -> Hime -> LANJI CUCKSMOKE -> LethalBanks -> Doctorindigo -> hayumi -> LethalBanks -> Fujishiro -> LethalBanks
Lord Melkor -> Doctorindigo -> Hime -> Doctorindigo
RippedCal - > Ratchet -> Blue -> DoctorIndigo -> UNVOTE
Fujishiro -> Reborn -> Doctorindigo -> UNVOTE -> Reborn -> Ariess -> LethalBanks
Ratchet -> Doctorindigo -> UNVOTE -> DoctorIndigo -> RippedCal
TAC -> Ratchet -> Indigo
T-Pein -> Ratchet -> Lethal -> Unvote ->Lethal
DoctorIndigo -> Ratchet
LANJI CUCKSMOKE -> Ekko -> Doctorindigo
Hime -> Ariess > Doctorindigo
Blue -> Doctorindigo
Ariess -> LethalBanks
LethalBanks -> Fujishiro
Charlie -> Ratchet - > Lethalbanks

DoctorIndigo- 5
LethalBanks
Ratchet - 2
fujishiro - 1
He unvoted the page before this one, his vote was on Indigo not Banks, which made them tied up.

Then he asked if we could CFD someone else.

Afterwards Pero voted Lethal.

If anything this makes Cal/Ultra look good here, because why would he unvote the counterwagon to his mate and ties them up not even an hour before EOD.

He unvoted the page before this one, his vote was on Indigo not Banks, which made them tied up.

Then he asked if we could CFD someone else.

Afterwards Pero voted Lethal.

If anything this makes Cal/Ultra look good here, because why would he unvote the counterwagon to his mate and ties them up not even an hour before EOD.
I think at this point it was obvious the lynch would be lethal tho.

Emil

Certified Memelord
everyone read this please and tell me how is this anything but ultra slipping by not mentioning the passive that cal hinted

@Fujishiro @Blue @Ratchet @T-Pein™ @Peroroncino @Lord Melkor @DoctorIndigo @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE etc..

@Ratchet if i told u i threw smth at fuji and it seems it didnt affect him will u vote him with me
here i say i threw something at fuji. refereing to my parity block.

Ekko did u throw smth at me. I got targeted last night
cal sees that and asks if i targeted him with anything out of nowhere

nope not me

how come both u and reborn know what targets u
here i told him its not me and ask him how is he and reborn informed of stuff targeting them. (reborn knew he was vote silenced, which usually doesnt inform the player)

I don't really know what targeted me tbh just that I was targeted
here he affirms that he does not know what targetted him, but says that he was targeted. this does not look like s reaction test whatsover

Core doesn't seem very stronk this game
this was his next post after it. he never came came back to the top again. never mentioned a read of me either

tl;dr cal hinted at some sort of passive that tells him abilities that target him. ultra messed up by claiming not having that passive.

do i need to say more?

> cal faking stuff is not a valid answer. he seemed very sure that he reveived something and never corrected it. this isnt fake. he wanted to bait a player. maybe he got copped and wanted to bait the cop. yo tan could of been the one targeting cal.

> cal reaction resting is not a valid answer either. because he never went anywhere with it or explored it further. he seemed certain in his post and affirmed that he was targeted with something. he tried to bait who target him, maybe in an attempt to find the cop or a strong town role.

i expect this is enough proof that ultra is lying about his role

everyone read this please and tell me how is this anything but ultra slipping by not mentioning the passive that cal hinted

@Fujishiro @Blue @Ratchet @T-Pein™ @Peroroncino @Lord Melkor @DoctorIndigo @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE etc..

here i told him its not me and ask him how is he and reborn informed of stuff targeting them. (reborn knew he was vote silenced, which usually doesnt inform the player)

here he affirms that he does not know what targetted him, but says that he was targeted. this does not look like s reaction test whatsover

this was his next post after it. he never came came back to the top again. never mentioned a read of me either

tl;dr cal hinted at some sort of passive that tells him abilities that target him. ultra messed up by claiming not having that passive.

do i need to say more?

> cal faking stuff is not a valid answer. he seemed very sure that he reveived something and never corrected it. this isnt fake. he wanted to bait a player. maybe he got copped and wanted to bait the cop. yo tan could of been the one targeting cal.

> cal reaction resting is not a valid answer either. because he never went anywhere with it or explored it further. he seemed certain in his post and affirmed that he was targeted with something. he tried to bait who target him, maybe in an attempt to find the cop or a strong town role.

Cool story bro 😎

I

Indigo

Ngl this dynamic is reminding me of this:
I mean, we're just staying true

Ratchet is scummy asf since D1

i can't believe everyone is just letting him get away with it

i couldn't let him get lynched in the senate after all that baby crying

but now is a legit lynch

let's get it

do i need to say more?

Why would he lie about it though.

Not really, the votes were 5 to 6 in Lethals favor, Pero voted Lethal like 10 minutes later and for 30 minutes was the only vote that tipped the votes 6 to 5 after Cal unvoted.
I was never gonna allow doc to get lynched there.
lynch was doc or lethal.
then I got like 5 or 4 ratchet voters onto Lethal or was trying to .
saw the painting in the wall.

Why unvote anyways.
iono.

I mean, we're just staying true

Ratchet is scummy asf since D1

i can't believe everyone is just letting him get away with it

i couldn't let him get lynched in the senate after all that baby crying

but now is a legit lynch

let's get it
You should never be swayed with emotion when it comes to mafia, I learned it the hard way in the last Weebs game. Its your fault for not lynching him there, since now there is no way he's going to be lynched today because we need to resolve the Ultra/Ekko situation.

Ratchet is not the common denominator in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.