Status
Not open for further replies.
Interjecting here to say earlier I brought up the idea of everyone claiming who their bounty shots were throughout the game to contribute to gamesolve. And to talk about using the bounty's in general.

Nobody picked up the idea. Thoughts?

It means you keep calling people out over and over for "appeal to emotions" or w/e and you did that.
You told the host directly not to invite you to no more games and that you wont play role madness or w/e.
this is BS.
I would never do that.
you should had taken the L like a man.

anyways.
At that point you knew you were a goner.
ekko saved you,
why would scum save you?
so you can show up next phase saying you scanned "destructive" ability on him?
what if he flips and has no destructive abilities?
do we have vig shoot you at night?

@Blue & @DoctorIndigo

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It means you keep calling people out over and over for "appeal to emotions" or w/e and you did that.
You told the host directly not to invite you to no more games and that you wont play role madness or w/e.
this is BS.
I would never do that.
you should had taken the L like a man.

anyways.
At that point you knew you were a goner.
ekko saved you,
why would scum save you?
so you can show up next phase saying you scanned "destructive" ability on him?
what if he flips and has no destructive abilities?
do we have vig shoot you at night?
I agree that my conduct was poor there. You are 100% correct on that.

A factional kill would be a destructive ability. A bounty kill also. The vig will probably shoot me regardless.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Interjecting here to say earlier I brought up the idea of everyone claiming who their bounty shots were throughout the game to contribute to gamesolve. And to talk about using the bounty's in general.

I talked with Flower about this yesterday (unsurprisingly you had nothing to say then), we've established at least two people had intentionally hidden that they had tried to claim a bounty each cycle.

Emil

Certified Memelord

one thing we agree on
bounty is no more

i shot tac
flower probably shot someone (she had the gun)

who else has the gun. we r missing 3 more kills

indigo said he failed a kill on tac too. so 2 more missing guns

@Peroroncino you shot gun too didnt you?

anyone else?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I talked with Flower about this yesterday (unsurprisingly you had nothing to say then), we've established at least two people had intentionally hidden that they had tried to claim a bounty each cycle.
i only became a bounty hunter yesterday

didnt care about it prior
im certain its no more tho. i tried to scan earlier and it didnt go thro

reborn/flower was a bounty kill

likely reborn cuz he asked to be protected last day

shame none saved him

added what? the passive? you would be asked to claim what you saw and why didnt you claim it sooner. it will completely ruin your game. checking claims ensured you know whats on the table already for max wiggle room

thats what aries was doing. you have not established a previous postion to be able to look back to. neither has cal. if you randomly claim it without it matching your thread play it will auto lynch you, specially with the info that cal hinted being hidden from town. for all we know you could have been targeted by a town cop from yo tan or a role that got janitord / a player that died.

i havent targeted him. i can read his post and it seems like he is sure he was targeted. you keep denying this but cannot provide any reasoning for what it means otherwise. i told you why it cannot be a reaction test so what other options are left here? cal is just trolling for no reason?
The straw is all gone, you are grasping at dust slipping between your fingers. Explain coherently why a mafia cal with such a passive would

A) Bring it up, voluntarily, out of nowhere
B) Accuse you
C) While you actually didn't do anything

Put it in concrete terms, what happened? Was there some sort of redirection at play? You're just spookily alluding to how "he was so sure he was targeted" neglecting the subject of that is you.

We should just go down the list of players and ask them to claim their shots for each night, then sniff out what's missing

Emil

Certified Memelord
The straw is all gone, you are grasping at dust slipping between your fingers. Explain coherently why a mafia cal with such a passive would

A) Bring it up, voluntarily, out of nowhere
B) Accuse you
C) While you actually didn't do anything

Put it in concrete terms, what happened? Was there some sort of redirection at play? You're just spookily alluding to how "he was so sure he was targeted" neglecting the subject of that is you.
a. to fish for whoever targeted him
b. he hasnt accused. he asked and tried to bait me to confirm it. might have seen a cop shot and wanted to soft bait cop
c. what was there for me to do? i asked him how come he and reborn get to know what target them. he shrugged it away by saying he doesnt but he knows something targeted him. was was that all about? here you are claiming nothing. the claims just dont add up. period

you tell me what happened. cal claimed he got something and you are saying he did not. are yall even the same slot?

a. to fish for whoever targeted him
b. he hasnt accused. he asked and tried to bait me to confirm it. might have seen a cop shot and wanted to soft bait cop
c. what was there for me to do? i asked him how come he and reborn get to know what target them. he shrugged it away by saying he doesnt but he knows something targeted him. was was that all about? here you are claiming nothing. the claims just dont add up. period

you tell me what happened. cal claimed he got something and you are saying he did not. are yall even the same slot?
not gonna lynch ultra.
vote on ratchet or you are doneso

Status
Not open for further replies.