Status
Not open for further replies.
- Luffy is declared the winner
- All the Strawhats gather and Chopper looks after Zoro, Luffy is also unconcious
- Suddenly Sanji starts acting weird and kicks Nami in the face very hard knocking her out
- He looks very evil
- Zoro wakes up and unleashes a huge slash, cutting Sanji in half
- The slash travels very far and also cuts Kaido, whose unconcious, in half
- The chapter ends with Sanji regenerating and unleashing CoC
Editors note: Surviving a slash that killed a Yonko! Who can stop this machine!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Smoothie vs Yamato is a waste to me and feels like Oda’s stereotypical cat fights lol. Besides both being daughters of Yonko, they have nothing in common.

IMO it should’ve been injured Yamato vs Injured Jack. Same age and they’ve been together for decades, I think a fight between them would’ve done wonders to flesh both characters out.

Have Smoothie fight Killer, the Big Mom pirates and Kidd pirates have a history that can be explored. Likewise their captains are fighting. It gives both characters a chance to explain what happened between their crews and gives both decent exposure.

Smoothie vs Yamato is a waste to me and feels like Oda’s stereotypical cat fights lol. Besides both being daughters of Yonko, they have nothing in common.

IMO it should’ve been injured Yamato vs Injured Jack. Same age and they’ve been together for decades, I think a fight between them would’ve done wonders to flesh both characters out.

Have Smoothie fight Killer, the Big Mom pirates and Kidd pirates have a history that can be explored. Likewise their captains are fighting. It gives both characters a chance to explain what happened between their crews and gives both decent exposure.
women vs women is as lazy as jack vs jinbe

fans need to be better than that

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We will get a full-fledged flashback don’t worry. I’m 100% sure.

It’ll go from “Have faith in Oda” to “We don’t actually need a Kaido backstory” within the span of 1 chapter release :risicheck:
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

If Zoro beats Ndule before he fights Mihawk, is this confirmation that Mihawk > Ndule?

Status
Not open for further replies.