Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you all think Imu's power will be?
Special ability but doesn't know to fight and has the Gorosei as his guardians

Or special ability and knows how to fight, has Gorosei as his Guardians still.
Post automatically merged:

Big mom suggest Kaido to betray rocks , Kaido also betrays Big mom:suresure::suresure:
She tried to buy him on her side with the df, he gets that and dips:suresure:

Yeah exactly man! Someone suggested Smoothie may even be able to squeeze out the Smile effect from people and definitely the poisoning they got from the rivers and such. If Katakuri showed up, he could give use his awakening to turn stuff into mochi for them to eat?

I would say Cracker could provide biscuits if he came but its not in his personality at all to do that ofc lol.

The BM pirates helping the people of Wano would be such a wonderful plotline and redemption for them.

Maybe they would be influenced by not wanting to see Big Mom starve due to her hunger pangs or Oda could come up with some other reason for them to do it? Maybe even pragmatically they could help them to try toget them as allies and thus more military and thus political strength and alliance too?
Yeah what I had in mind would basically play into the BMPs pragmatism once again and them wanting to actually turn Wano against Kaido while also making the population stay on Big Mom's side too.
Remember how pretty much everyone on board of the Mama Chanter didn't trust the alliance with Kaido (Perospero first) and Smoothie was the one to remind everybody they had to follow their mum's orders.

G

Gorosei Informer

What do you all think Imu's power will be?
I really want the Water fruit personally. But whatever it is is gonna have be to fucking broken as hell given the likes of DFs like Gura Gura, Yami Yami, Nika Nika or w/e Luffys fruit is now, Puddings and Sugars DFs too even and so on.

Probably something with outright mind control like a superior version of Tama's fruit. If Tama's fruit wasn't used to force Zunesha to walk for a 1000 years or its entire lifetime or w/e, then maybe Imu maybe them do it somehow?

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/jlyjth
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/u17u7p

Big mom suggest Kaido to betray rocks , Kaido also betrays Big mom:suresure::suresure:

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah what I had in mind would basically play into the BMPs pragmatism once again and them wanting to actually turn Wano against Kaido while also making the population stay on Big Mom's side too.
Remember how pretty much everyone on board of the Mama Chanter didn't trust the alliance with Kaido (Perospero first) and Smoothie was the one to remind everybody they had to follow their mum's orders.
Yeah thats true, I was waiting for the payoff of that. I thought Perospero could even bribe people with candy to think of it now. It would be so fitting for his character and as you said, he didn't trust Kaido and wanted to kill him too I think? Definitely to make BM betray him at least?

This makes a lot of sense.

@Lance_Dragonite vs @ScotchInformer

What's your guesses?

:goyea:

I really want the Water fruit personally. But whatever it is is gonna have be to fucking broken as hell given the likes of DFs like Gura Gura, Yami Yami, Nika Nika or w/e Luffys fruit is now, Puddings and Sugars DFs too even and so on.

Probably something with outright mind control like a superior version of Tama's fruit. If Tama's fruit wasn't used to force Zunesha to walk for a 1000 years or its entire lifetime or w/e, then maybe Imu maybe them do it somehow?

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/jlyjth
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/u17u7p

Imu backwards is spelled umi i.e. sea

So they can have water abilities

Yeah thats true, I was waiting for the payoff of that. I thought Perospero could even bribe people with candy to think of it now. It would be so fitting for his character and as you said, he didn't trust Kaido and wanted to kill him too I think? Definitely to make BM betray him at least?

This makes a lot of sense.
I just hope we get to see the BMPs, Big Mom and Perospero again soon enough
Linlin really sounded like she had her own plans about the alliance with Kaido when she talked with Perospero while Marco was there but who knows what she wants to do now (especially with what's happening on WCI too)

G

Gorosei Informer

I think something similar to Kars' Ultimate Being power. Like a life-creating DF.
Life Life no mi would be pretty dope. Homunculi? Like a superior Big Mom fruit even in some way? Mother Nature? Yggradrasil? Ymir fruit lol?

I wonder how truly powerful an Earth fruit could be in the OP world, maybe same potential as water fruit tbh?

Imu backwards is spelled umi i.e. sea

So they can have water abilities
Yeah I really love Ohara Artur went with that for the return to reverie series! I loved that so much! It makes way too sense especially for the reasons you just gave ofc!

:cheers::kata::funky::steef:

G

Gorosei Informer

I just hope we get to see the BMPs, Big Mom and Perospero again soon enough
Linlin really sounded like she had her own plans about the alliance with Kaido when she talked with Perospero while Marco was there but who knows what she wants to do now (especially with what's happening on WCI too)
I really hope Oda remembers them along with the Nidai and Ame lmao. Now that things are wrapping up seemingly with the raid and BM and Kaido, there is hope after all. If BM is really down/gone for good then the BM Pirates will have to take emergency action and decide what to do, most likely a strategic retreat?

I really hope Oda remembers them along with the Nidai and Ame lmao. Now that things are wrapping up seemingly with the raid and BM and Kaido, there is hope after all. If BM is really down/gone for good then the BM Pirates will have to take emergency action and decide what to do, most likely a strategic retreat?

Yeah I think they're just gonna pick up Big Mom (how ironic that it's her kids that have to pick her up and not vice versa) and just dip asap from Wano back to WCI

Yeah. all that is fine. That happened when he was in teenage. I am talking about the specific event which changed Kaido's world view between

And

Don't you notice the change in personality?
Yes, something big happened during his time as a crew leader at sea that changed him
I just hope Oda notice the change too

Tbh there's nothing here which implies Kaido's world view changed. He wants to change the world *by* bringing the whole world into warfare and taking down the World Nobles. And in terms of being happy/serious, that's something we've seen consistently with Kaido with his mood swings etc anyway.

Sure thing, not hard since kaido is island level

1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Tien
4. Krillin
5. Piccolo
6. Gohan
7. Goten
8.Frieza
9. raditz
10. Nappa
11. King piccolo