Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

It gets too repetitive, it´s the same show every round :kayneshrug:

I´m more interested if Midnight is able to prove me wrong or if he isn´t, when there is no WU coming up showing The Human Torch burning someone´s abilities we know that he´s lying and we better vote him off.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
weird there are no survivors in aries games usually

u know who wants to suvive till the end right? the mafia

1. can u benefit town in anyway?
2. can u harm mafia in anyway?
3. will u be down to get yeeted by day 3 if u didnt help in anyway?
4. how much is your vote power. i am willing to put this to a test

u could be a role like mine last game that needs vote power to win majority
I'd prefer to keep my responses to you to a minimum.

1 - Yes
2 - Yes
3 - No
4 - One

J

Joygirl1

Wasn't invest stuff unavailable on first 24h?

Or u hv sth else sis
Something else, I think you haven´t catched up yet.
I´m 100 % sure Midnight has an ability that allows him to burn half the abilities of another player for a cycle.
And we´ve gotten a WU where this ability got used by Pyro, a villain character, surely a maf.
Now Midnight hinted to probably be The Human Torch (hero character) with the exact same ability.
But it will become obvious if he´s lying or not. If there is no WU of The Human Torch burning someone´s abilities showing up until shortly before lynch deadline we know for sure that he´s scum. If there would be such WU then we´d know that I´m wrong and we could at least tell that Midnight has to be town and we´d have to change to someone else.
This situation will definitely be resolved today.

J

Joygirl1

slowdown bucko. i aint read past page 3 outside of writeups and some random posts

i just dont like his reaction to the no lynch post
This game has 31 players, even a mislynch would not be that dramatic, so there is absolutely no point in a no lynch, it would not move the game forward in any way. An experienced player like you can´t be serious about such an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.