Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Have to say I love Midnight´s spirit.
Other people when they are in risk of getting lynched: *hard defending themselves*
Midnight when in risk of getting lynched: *just posts laughing memes* xD

J

Joygirl1

Hmm he´s hinting about being the Human Torch now?

@Midnight Delight If you really are the Human Torch and I´m wrong about you, there´s a simple way to prove yourself: Use your ability on someone! If you can do that, we could confirm you town and then there really has to be a player with the same ability as you. If you can´t do that, you will be doomed because in that case I would be proven right and we would (most likely) lynch you!

Day-0: R/P/S Tournament

Emil

Certified Memelord
right there is 20 pages and i only read up to 3

summary pls

i got rps'ed btw

any chance its light/joy on me ?

i sused them from 2 pages and someone challenged me lel

scared already? im using literally 0.2% of my full power this game

Emil

Certified Memelord
i will play to guess the scum team and all that. i will take this as a personal victory

howwver i will not even bother spening time to push them etc.. its too much energy

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
i will play to guess the scum team and all that. i will take this as a personal victory

howwver i will not even bother spening time to push them etc.. its too much energy
Welcome to the Brotherhood of coasting your way into victory

J

Joygirl1

right there is 20 pages and i only read up to 3

summary pls

i got rps'ed btw

any chance its light/joy on me ?

i sused them from 2 pages and someone challenged me lel

scared already? im using literally 0.2% of my full power this game
Sorry to steal you the spotlight but we weren´t even talking about you in the last few pages :P

Midnight has to prove himself now. If another WU comes up, showing The Human Torch burning someone´s abilities, then I´m wrong and he will be confirmed town. If there is no such WU then he already has used his burning ability, proving that I´m right and he really is Pyro (mafia). We simply have to wait until close to lynch deadline, this is at least what I would suggest, regarding this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.