Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I mean, you only need to weigh up the pros and cons here. Why would Scum lie for no reason, at the start of the game? To get... Midnight Delight lynched? Not a fan of your "hesitancy" here.
Where do you see hesitancy? The maybe was because I'm not sure if I know who she is through threadmarks like Charlie and Light do
Otherwise, I said I believe her
:choppawhat:

J

Joygirl1

Oh guys, I have a feeling I could as well already claim my role at this point...
Come on, I´d prefer if you don´t make me do that.

in b4 pot partner with mid.
Would not be that surprised about it, Pero and Baki would almost be too obvious trying to defend him.

Day-0: Once Upon a Deadpool

Hello lovelies, thought you had to wait till day 1 to see my beautiful face didn't ya? Well like a Stan Lee cameo I'm Poppin in early to give prizes to all the good little boys and girls. What better way to show ole saint Deadpool you've been good this year by playing a little naughty rock paper scissors.

The first 8 players that tag my co host Aries will be eligible to gain one random Mutant assist ability.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Hello lovelies, thought you had to wait till day 1 to see my beautiful face didn't ya? Well like a Stan Lee cameo I'm Poppin in early to give prizes to all the good little boys and girls. What better way to show ole saint Deadpool you've been good this year by playing a little naughty rock paper scissors.

The first 8 players that tag my co host Aries will be eligible to gain one random Mutant assist ability.
@Ariess

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

@Ariess

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

@Ariess

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

@Ariess
:absojustice:

@Ariess

in

Status
Not open for further replies.