Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Pero and Blue coming up with theories like me having tmi or even being part of this vampire cult now is something worth being noted.
I know there is no proof but I´m neither scum nor indie nor cult, I´m simply town.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Ol' Joy has her explanation here
I´d most likely get vigged or lynched in that case, fully aware of that :kayneshrug:

However, I know that Midnight has that Flame Thrower ability. And knowing the character and how careless the ability was used on Light it has to belong to a (purple) maf player. There might be a slight chance that there might exist another (town) role with the exact same ability but this chance is not very high in my opinion and I´m totally willing to take that risk on a day 1 lynch!

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Pero and Blue coming up with theories like me having tmi or even being part of this vampire cult now is something worth being noted.
I know there is no proof but I´m neither scum nor indie nor cult, I´m simply town.
I was jking though xD

It's farfetched

Hmm the vampire targeted mid, and failed, and this is where joygirls play comes probably. I dont see any other ability used so far being able to produce this chain claim effect, Blue is on something

J

Joygirl1

Hmm the vampire targeted mid, and failed, and this is where joygirls play comes probably. I dont see any other ability used so far being able to produce this chain claim effect, Blue is on something
You are biting into his joke theory way too easy. Haha, biting she said, confirmed vampire then? xD
Nope, sorry, I´ve gotta disappoint you but there IS an used ability that could give someone the info about Midnight.
I really did not plan to make it so obvious that early in the game but there was no real subtle way to hint it and at least I could really do town a big favour for once, there´s no way I would keep that info for myself when I probably hit a bullseye, even if that means that I won´t make it far in this round without getting killed.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Tbh a vamp doesn't normally give the role of the person they get.

They would be culted so it's redundant to know the role beforehand

Status
Not open for further replies.