Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
What's going on with Mid?

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Noting that Pero is slightly acting like an advocate for Midnight.
i'm noting no one is asking what is this tmi you seem to have that one WU was enough for you to know mid's role in a day where invests can't be used

J

Joygirl1

i'm noting no one is asking what is this tmi you seem to have that one WU was enough for you to know mid's role in a day where invests can't be used
I already explained that and as I said Iยดm willing to take full responsibility in case Midnight should flip town somehow.
A real hero is ready to sacrifice their own life for the sake of good if necessary :goyea:

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
I already explained that and as I said Iยดm willing to take full responsibility in case Midnight should flip town somehow.
A real hero is ready to sacrifice their own life for the sake of good if necessary :goyea:
you know you'll look really bad if he's not the fire guy

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
So what do you think is JG's play here?

J

Joygirl1

you know you'll look really bad if he's not the fire guy
Iยดd most likely get vigged or lynched in that case, fully aware of that :kayneshrug:

However, I know that Midnight has that Flame Thrower ability. And knowing the character and how careless the ability was used on Light it has to belong to a (purple) maf player. There might be a slight chance that there might exist another (town) role with the exact same ability but this chance is not very high in my opinion and Iยดm totally willing to take that risk on a day 1 lynch!

Iยดd most likely get vigged or lynched in that case, fully aware of that :kayneshrug:

However, I know that Midnight has that Flame Thrower ability. And knowing the character and how careless the ability was used on Light it has to belong to a (purple) maf player. There might be a slight chance that there might exist another (town) role with the exact same ability but this chance is not very high in my opinion and Iยดm totally willing to take that risk on a day 1 lynch!
How do you know that he has the flame throw ability? Also if you look where it was activated it is part of a purple faction.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
i have no idea tbh but the fact no one seems to care about this much tmi on her part is weird to me
Yeah but you seem suspicious about it. Do you think any scum offers themselves up like this for no apparent reason? A 1 for 1 at the start?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
The only 2 reasons imo for why they might be lying is that they are some exe role. Or it's some type of jester play.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Which I honestly doubt. At least the latter part. Afaik in Ariess' games there are a multitude of kills so banking on being lynched for a play like that doesn't seem to be a good plan.

As for the exe, I am not really sure.

J

Joygirl1

How do you know that he has the flame throw ability? Also if you look where it was activated it is part of a purple faction.
Yes, and other people here can confirm you that this purple faction has to be an evil one.
I wonยดt go into further details about my abilities, I already put myself into a dangerous enough position.

Status
Not open for further replies.