Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Things are gojng wild here already

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Playing too scummy to be scum is joygirls thing
Let's assume that's correct. So per you what is their goal here? If Mid doesn't flip what they are implying, and they aren't some type of exe like I mentioned, there's no way they won't at the very least be investigated or more.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Let's assume that's correct. So per you what is their goal here? If Mid doesn't flip what they are implying, and they aren't some type of exe like I mentioned, there's no way they won't at the very least be investigated or more.
You are assuming she is not invest immune.
Im going along with this but like she said she is putting herself in a dangerous position here since there will definitely be actions coming her way after mids flip.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Im going along with this but like she said she is putting herself in a dangerous position here since there will definitely be actions coming her way after mids flip.
It's resolved because if Midnight flips something completely different she's done. Even if she's scum, Scum eating Scum is a good thing for the Town here.

J

Joygirl1

Playing too scummy to be scum is joygirls thing
Where did you get this idea from? The only round I ever rolled scum here was the fruit mafia light game and even there your description of me doesnยดt fit.

Well, if there is multiball I could simply be part of the other maf team, so I donยดt have to care about a purple maf getting lynched and could even get town cred for it, guess that is something you were about to say next, right? Sure, this still could be a possibility and while I can tell you that Iยดm town there is no way to completely prove myself yet. But this is the nature of the game, especially in Role Madness or SRM itยดs never that easy to confirm someone as town 100 %.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Well this kinda makes it easy now.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
Knowing someones role by seeing a WU once with no invests isnt tmi?
There are abilities that aren't invests and you can know someone's abilities/roles though.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I am not. That's why I said investigated or more.

Yeah there will be actions coming their way. If they are correct about Mid, we protect them, if not we vig them. Even if they are scum, they wouldn't make such a play without being sure Mid is scum, at least imo. Even if they are scum, it's not a huge problem as long as they keep giving us other scum lol.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
Inb4 joy is the vamp

Got the Mid's scum role upon inflicting the virus

And now is handing Mid for Town cred

Status
Not open for further replies.