Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Apperantly not always, since you claimed to be indie survivor few pages ago?

But usually it would be not good.
Yes, Melkor, I'm aware of what I've fucking claimed. My colour is a shade of blue. Purple is not any shade of Blue. Purple, therefore, is probably not good.

Fucking A.

J

Joygirl1

i dont wanna vote middy isn't he a new player? Lynching him D1 seems really mean tbh
You may call it mean as much as you want but I would not push him for lynch if I wasn´t convinced that he has to be scum.
The chances that there is a town role with the exact same ability are not high enough for me to let it go and I´m willing to be forceful this time and take that little risk.
If Midnight would flip town I take full responsibility for my decision.
Also, I´m aware if he flips maf that I will have a big target on my back from now on but that would be worth it in my opinion. Besides not changing into crazy bitch mode again I want to play with more fun, more risk and being more confident this time around.

You may call it mean as much as you want but I would not push him for lynch if I wasn´t convinced that he has to be scum.
The chances that there is a town role with the exact same ability are not high enough for me to let it go and I´m willing to be forceful this time and take that little risk.
If Midnight would flip town I take full responsibility for my decision.
Also, I´m aware if he flips maf that I will have a big target on my back from now on but that would be worth it in my opinion. Besides not changing into crazy bitch mode again I want to play with more fun, more risk and being more confident this time around.

vote lynch MidnightDelight

sorry mid
nothing personal

@Midnight Delight

:beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.