Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I posted this meme earlier we still hadn't gotten the spoilers yet, but it perfectly summed up the events of this chapter :gokulaugh:

Kin didn't intentionally mislead the spy about the correct port, he was just too stupid to correctly interpret the new code :catcry:

His face here is perfect when he's being praised for being smart and he's all like "yeah I'm a beast" while having his Buggy moment. Good if anybody deserves getting a break it's Kin.
Kinemon face remind me if this lol...

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Honnestly if I was a mod or admin I would have closed the thread until the real spoilers got out.
I feel you. But going over 50 pages last night over the title "kinemon's plan" was funny as hell ngl lol
Kinemon face remind me if this lol...
haha exactly he's having his Usopp/Buggy/Mr Satan moment. Get absurdly lucky and play it off like you're a genius

Bogard

You can't win
Luffy: Leave it to me
Kidd: no, I am enough alone
Law: Don't order me, room
Luffy: I said I will do it
Kidd: No I will
Law: I will, step aside idiots
Luffy: what did you say?
Kidd: who's idiot
Law: Step aside you both
Luffy: No I will
Kidd: don't get in my way
Law: I thought I told you not to order me
It's just the Auction trio back at it's best

:finally:

J

Jo_Ndule

I'll be so happy for you when we get Kid feats man

I mean I like Kid a lot anyway, but seeing you for years on OJ and here defending him makes me want kid hype even more lol

#NduleArmy
:kata: Kidd haters need a new argument coz him having CoC, being YC level as rookie, having a new fighting form.

:endthis: Kidd about to low diff Apoo then solo Smoothie or Queen high high diff.

Then take down Kaido with luffy law

Status
Not open for further replies.