Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not necessarily. Because , even if Kaido stand up again , which is unlikely , he lost that particular clash with Luffy , where both of them gave everything . The only reason he would be standing is because he is a monster . But . as he would be so beat up , he would at no way be even in 1/4 of the power he used against Luffy. So , if he would stand up and Zoro somehow killed him , it would not mean that Zoro>Luffy.
you must have missed the last modification of this theory here on wg
kaido would awaken and would be close to peak strength
before zoro swoops in and beheads him.

Oda literally offscreened Akainu vs Aokiji :suresure:

Really shows how little he cares about AdmiraLs
No, this is Oda being smart by hiding the power ceiling of the strongest characters in the series like any decent writer would YOU dumbfuck yonkoutard. The fact two emperors could not even affect the shitty mansion they were fighting in despite fighting for several days while two admirals literally CRACKED through, split in half, altered the shape and permanently changed the climate forever of an island dozen times bigger than Onigashima show laido and Lig Meme would DIE from the crossfifre of two admirals fighting seriously.

Result of two emperors battling for days

Result of admirals battling for days

LMAOOO
LONKOU ARE THE MOST PATHETIC FODDER TRASH I'VE EVER SAW WITH THEIR DC PEAKING AT SMALL BUILDING LEVEL NO WONDER KIZARU THOUGHT HE COULD SOLO LAIDO AND BIG MEME 1 VS 2

why not it makes sense, since her powers affect other people than her , MC for example showed only that she can give some of her life to make homies but never showed soul pocus
Lot of paramecia effect other characters only. Why is it special? Moreover...its as useless as CoC burst used to kill fodders....I expect more from awakening of such a DF. It doesn't make sense because its very basic usage of her DF..she is using it pretty much everyday.

BMPs>>>Beast pirates in terms of both danger feeling and build up.
Wci was a far better arc for the villians as this arc for Kaido and his troup.
As old member of OJ, I never forget how everyone was hyped because of strong Cracker was or how insane the enraged army was.
Teaparty was peakfiction post timeskip, finally villians who trash beat down the Heroes, we probably never see such thing again in the manga. Just like this arc what Oda did to the beast pirates, it was like they been the underdogs not the strawhats.
I feel like WCI was more about trying to hype up, and focus on a Yonko's crew while Wano was more about trying to hype up and focus on the Yonko themselves.

That's why during WCI we had Luffy fight two Commanders, fought and got defeated by the enraged army and then got defeated again during the tea party along with Sanji and the Germa.

While in Wano it was only Kaido who fought and defeated Luffy, the top members of the Beasts Pirates got their moment of hype but overall the main focus and hype was mainly towards Kaido.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Kaido has yet to use Acala but go on and celebrate early:myman:
He is yet to use awakening and still aint acknowledge Luffy as Joyboy but carry the hell on:yasu:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
i disagree with you, the fact that Kaidou mentioned "we" call this awakening, that is the proof. Crocodile said Zoan Awakening made the zoan users more resilient. Doflamingo said Zoan Awakening affect the surrounding. Both happened to Kaidou. So even if no one else mentioned "hey Kaidou uses his awakening" and Kaidou loses here, then it is his awakening.
You can disagree but until oda on panel states that kaido used awakening then I am not buying it.

Kaido was resilient from the beginning. So we need oda to state clearly that kaido used awakening to see some notable difference.

Also, "we"doesn't mean kaido has awakening but kaido knows about awakening.

PEOPLE - THIS WAS A SHITTY ARC
ON WG-AROUND MILLIONS OF COMMENTS IN DISCUSSION WITH THIS SHITTY ARC
it is that phase in this page...where everyone shits on Oda....it is not new to this forum and this page....this will happen before spoilers come.....but have to agree that there are shit parts in this arc like useless samurai flashbacks, shitty way of survival of Kinemon because of not so perfect operation by Law long back in PH (seriously?), only tidbits of Kaido flashback, underusing BigMom in both rooftop and against Kid and Law fight, no presence of BMP at any point of arc, Toki the time traveler from the void century just relegated to mere housewife, Hiyori not getting moment against Orochi just to name a few.

No, this is Oda being smart by hiding the power ceiling of the strongest characters in the series like any decent writer would. The fact two emperors could not even affect the shitty mansion they were fighting in despite fighting for several days while two admirals literally cracked, altered the shape and permanently changed the climate forever of an island dozen times bigger than Onigashima show laido and Lig Meme would DIE from the crossfifre of two admirals fighting seriously.

Result of two emperors battling for days

Result of admirals battling for days

LMAOOO
LONKOU ARE THE MOST PATHETIC FODDER TRASH I'VE EVER SAW WITH THEIR DC PEAKING AT SMALL BUILDING LEVEL NO WONDER KIZARU THOUGHT HE COULD SOLO LAIDO AND BIG MEME 1 VS 2
Kaido & BM weren‘t serious when they fought you tool. Also why would Kaido want to destroy his territory lmaoo

It took AdmiraLs 10 days to change an island while Luffy can destroy an Island with 1 punch :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.