Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

NTR Disgusts me. Like why. just for a minute of dopamine released pleasure you have to go to length which destroy your all current relationship with people are who actually cares rather they choose someone who wants nothing but sex. people fantasy are going over board now.

SO this is what nuking a country does to it's citizen. what happened to the samurai shogun chads..... now we have lolis wtf
It's an ego/power trip thing. Just absolutely haram, degenerate, disgusting, selfish and cruel.

I wrote harambe before lmfao.

alright, again

apparently, Z K K died.
He doesn't know whether it's "Z Z K" or "ZKK"😭 (it was changed later)
Scotch will lose his credibility . Zkk isn't dead. Kaido will Awaken next chapter.
We can't trust the Narrator either. Narrator already lost his credibility.
Luffy's last 2 main antagonist had Awakening (doffy and Kata). Kaido is well aware of awakening. He explained that in 1046.

Zoan Awakens after a defeat. Resiliency is their ability. Impel down jailers and Luffy in chapter 1044. Kaido doesn't have an Awakening don't make any sense.

Oda is playing with us now. He said Luffy wouldn't defeat kaido by strong punch. Now he is doing this. You will say luffy used Gear 5.

Okay.. Luffy defeated Doffy by using Gear 4th. What is the difference now. Didn't he say fans wouldn't be satisfied? Luffy defeated Lucci with gear 2. Same thing happened here. Gear 5th isn't anything special. It's a power up like he got before. Kaido will definitely come back in the coming chapter. Don't worry guys.

Also kaido didn't use Acala yet.

The raid is over..the next fight will probably happen in flower capital

G

Gorosei Informer

The fact that we didnt get anything about the shimotsuki plot..lol

Ryuma the hero of wano got referenced once against gyukimaru

The grim reaper plot is just gonna be forgotten too
RIP the Roronoa, Amatsukis, why Toki jumped 800 years and thus from the Void Century and why Zoro looks like Ushimaru too.

At this point I'm not even hopeful for Namis true parentage and full name except potentially the ultimate princess/queen/goddess and thus plot/hype wank for her potentially and I want Usopp to be revealed as the son of Montblancs and even Marshalls too.

So tired of waiting for Oda to tell us about the Grim Reaper if he ever does. Might just be a "hallucination" for Odas convenience too

RIP the Roronoa, Amatsukis, why Toki jumped 800 years and thus from the Void Century and why Zoro looks like Ushimaru too.

At this point I'm not even hopeful for Namis true parentage and full name except potentially the ultimate princess/queen/goddess and thus plot/hype wank for her potentially and I want Usopp to be revealed as the son of Montblancs and even Marshalls too.

So tired of waiting for Oda to tell us about the Grim Reaper if he ever does. Might just be a "hallucination" for Odas convenience too
He would rather give luffy another power up and explain it rather than explaining all that.

Amatsuki's are long forgotten. that's what oda plans on doing.

Oda: “magma has the highest level of offensive power.”

That’s from Sakazuki’s vivre card, and we can infer that it’s about AP.

King’s ultimate attack is like magma.
Kaido’s ultimate attack is like magma.

People in this community: “hoW cAn maGmA KilL kAidO?”

Are people dumb?
Aokiji fought Akainu for 10 days? He is still alive. Do you think volcanic eruption will kaido?

And Kaido is World strongest creature , his skin is different.

You are basically saying Aokiji > kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.