Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Will it though? I'm not voting him to solve that thing. I think it's been solved already. I'm voting him, because it was looking as if he wanted to get easy lynch out of it even though both of them should be town.

Not sure how I feel about this reasoning.
Walk me through how it will.
If he flips as a vampire then it would make his play make more sense with trying to lable JoyGirl as a vampire.

I clearly quoted it previous for someone who FoSd me for liking a post that I don’t even remember you sure have a bad memory all of a sudden….
If you mean the red colored townies I was demonstrating my point to SK about how its our right to question it if its not blue. Why are you calling me intentionally making it look like a slip, a slip?

Its funny how you misunderstood me twice in that post of yours. First saying I claimed Im uncle ben and then this.

J

Joygirl1

@MUUGEN What´s confusing you? TAC was one of the candidates Fuji suggested, so I looked through TAC´s posts (or "ISO´d" him if that´s what you call it?) and I really didn´t see him making anything helpful so far. Not even giving us his own suspicions.

& what’s the case on baki @Charlie i think you were the first one to drop their name here or at least that I saw what’s your reasoning for this lynch?
Basically his push on Joygirl seemed to be forced and reasoning didn't add up with her actions and WUs. He was keep talking she's vampire because they protected her even though he couldn't possibly know how their ability works exactly. What she's been talking matches WUs, she claimed and nobody CCd that. WUs couldn't be fake because actions actually did something. Couldn't be culted because cult WU said someone will be culted next cycle or something. Basically, not the same cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.