Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally home and no I’m not going to read 120 pgs where half the post are from the top 5 reg spammers while I have one of them blocked.

I’ve read the last 10 pages and I’ll slowly read more once I’m fully awake.

@Yo Tan Wa so you are vouching for SK no questions asked correct? I only read partial of the interaction with Onii and I personally know how sk is cause we’ve talked about it after his first game here so I understand his frustrations

this is some pretty odd timing Onii, then you even reacted to it was I right in my read of you…

can’t really say that’s just a coincidence

You were Spider-Man early in the phase now you’re uncle Ben but are you actually carnage?

since your read was wrong from earlier on Yo, I think it was you who said chuck was scum can you share why or any other reads?

Happy birthday my bruddddah 🧡🍾💃🕺🎂🥂🎉

They’re only banned from talking and wasn’t it only a portion of the phase not the full I could be wrong on that but.

but you can submit actions you just can’t chat it’s like traditional mafia you know where mafia faction is chat silenced during the day and can only communicate at night together but they aren’t rb overall from submitting actions. so you’re thinking of two different things and didn’t you ask this earlier in the game?

who you actually voting for and why?

cute - can’t even enjoy a vacation. & why TAC ? idc if you want cfd me for what was it again I liked Yos post don’t even know which one but they are cleared Town now mechanically so your original FoS on me should be invalid at this point…

but sure you can cfd me you have lame little flower here to back you I see so I honestly just don’t even want to play with her.
You’re still shading me? I called TAC uncle ben. There is a “,” between it.

Its not actually my bday though :0

Vote Lynch Bakidou

You can mason into scum as town in Ariess game. In my first game I masoned with scum Rion as town doctor.
Well yeah that's what I figured which is why I'm interested in how YTW is suddenly locking them as town, unless the masons have been confirmed to each other this is very odd behavior

Well yeah that's what I figured which is why I'm interested in how YTW is suddenly locking them as town, unless the masons have been confirmed to each other this is very odd behavior
He always could do the same thing we did to him. Or what he did to himself, rather. I mean "if you're town, name your abilities and use one of them". And SK used it and now YTW knows he's good.

Basically, as long as YTW is good (and it's pretty clear he is), if he's being smart here (and I believe he is), SK should be good too.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
You’re still shading me? I called TAC uncle ben. There is a “,” between it.

Its not actually my bday though :0
uhh yeah for someone who hard pushed Yo & was wrong overall for calling Town anything other than blue your color choice seems like a slip there. full circle aye onii.

& laaame I was actually hyped for you haha
I haven't claimed anything directly, though there are sme theories going around.
gotcha.
There's no reason to push Ratchet anywhere. I mean, I think most of people active there figured out his role in some regard and it's general consensus to let him be.
it’s WG mafia though Hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.