Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, when you say that, I haven´t played enough rounds with her so far.

However, I´m not very convinced on a Light lynch, there are better candidates in my opinion. If not Soul, then I´d prefer to go for Michelle or Baki for example.
Actually wouldn't mind going at Baki. All I remember from him is going after you after I thought we resolved this whole fire situation between you and mid.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
michelle has been kinda scummy imo in the got game i was scum she was asking me questions and trying to figure me out, here she's just sheeping people

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Okay, when you say that, I haven´t played enough rounds with her so far.

However, I´m not very convinced on a Light lynch, there are better candidates in my opinion. If not Soul, then I´d prefer to go for Michelle or Baki for example.
Baki isn't a bad shout.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Finally home and no I’m not going to read 120 pgs where half the post are from the top 5 reg spammers while I have one of them blocked.

I’ve read the last 10 pages and I’ll slowly read more once I’m fully awake.

@Yo Tan Wa so you are vouching for SK no questions asked correct? I only read partial of the interaction with Onii and I personally know how sk is cause we’ve talked about it after his first game here so I understand his frustrations
I wasnt the one who started it. Apparently we are supposed to ignore someone saying man whats up fellow Townies! Lets hunt us some scum! And if you dont then you’re a dumbass and how dare you find thst odd?!??

Camouflage was activated
this is some pretty odd timing Onii, then you even reacted to it was I right in my read of you…

can’t really say that’s just a coincidence
You were Spider-Man early in the phase now you’re uncle Ben but are you actually carnage?

since your read was wrong from earlier on Yo, I think it was you who said chuck was scum can you share why or any other reads?
Because Its my birthday today.
Happy birthday my bruddddah 🧡🍾💃🕺🎂🥂🎉
Are we even sure they can use actions if the chat was disabled?
They’re only banned from talking and wasn’t it only a portion of the phase not the full I could be wrong on that but.

but you can submit actions you just can’t chat it’s like traditional mafia you know where mafia faction is chat silenced during the day and can only communicate at night together but they aren’t rb overall from submitting actions. so you’re thinking of two different things and didn’t you ask this earlier in the game?
vote lynch light

vote lynch pot
who you actually voting for and why?
Im down to CFD TAC or Muu tbh.
cute - can’t even enjoy a vacation. & why TAC ? idc if you want cfd me for what was it again I liked Yos post don’t even know which one but they are cleared Town now mechanically so your original FoS on me should be invalid at this point…

but sure you can cfd me you have lame little flower here to back you I see so I honestly just don’t even want to play with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.