Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If oda lets teach beat multiple admirals at the same time... 🛀
Wasn't yami teach supposed to be equal to 3 admiral before oda changed his mind. It may not be only cause the yami alone but if oda gives him enough its not impossible
For better or worse
Oda never changed his mind.
And yami teach got one shoted by magellan lol so imagine 3 admirals :milaugh:

Kaido's whole shtick is about strength determining everything. How is Luffy going to prove the samurai are strong if it's just Luffy being the one to ultimately defeat Kaido? Kaido literally shittalks the samurai for being weak and given up. How is this resolved if the samurai simply accept their death by Luffy. Luffy himself said the samurai are strong, but that fact has yet to be proven this arc. Why is it important for Luffy to be the sole one to defeat Kaido? All it does is prove Kaido's point that the strongest decide the rules.
if a foreigner saved the country
perhaps the next step to oden's dream
(opening its borders doesnt seem like a ridiculous idea anymore). thats the point. outsiders helped liberate wano.

the arc wasnt about mainly proving the samurais are strong

Because the bombs are >> Kid’s attack, not Puncture Wille
Stop wanking the bombs, it goes against your boy more, not mine
Those bombs is what had BM finally KOed
BM after kid and law attacks : awake, still talking....would have combe back up if not for bombs
Doesn't matter how deep she fell (unless Oda made her KOed from damned punk while going down)

Was she BM KOed from their attacks? If you say No
Then you know deep down Oda used bombs coz Kid and law alone couldn't KO her really

this chapter ends with the yonko covered in magma?

honestly think it’s a wrap then. Oda wouldn’t need to introduce this point if not to get the yonko out of the story without killing them.

my guess is that kaido and big mom essentially get petrified like Han Solo, with them possibly being freed in the final war.
I feel like this would be interesting, but I don't see anyone freeing Kaido or Big Mom for the final war. Not to mention if the WCI cover story is going to have BB invade, then Big Mom needs to find out and return back to WCI to help them. It does seem like a copout if they get petrified rather than dying

honestly think it’s a wrap then. Oda wouldn’t need to introduce this point if not to get the yonko out of the story without killing them.

my guess is that kaido and big mom essentially get petrified like Han Solo, with them possibly being freed in the final war.
BM will betray Kaido down there and then he will end up stuck whilst she escapes. All pirates alliances end in betrayal

:josad:Cope

You can't read at all so don't speak about "reading between the lines"

-He couldn't stop Ace's execution because Akainu blew a hole in his chest a minute before and his wound prevented him from doing so which is why he grabs it in pain when trying to.
-He was not using FS against Ace. Illiteracy strikes again. Haki RUNS OUT as confirmed by Luffy in WCI, WB isn't activating his CoO all night long, that's just basic reflexes and instincts.
-Even with HALF OF HIS FACE GONE he could still use CoA to strike Akainu

Cope harder, even his Marineford VC has all 3 haki types listed.
He technically "has" all 3 forms of haki, whether he can use them effectively or not is the issue. He couldn't and that was the problem.
"Basic instincts" - baseless cringe.
Haki runs out when you are depleting it, fighting depletes it a LOT faster than passively using it, fighting while not being accustomed to the technique depletes it even faster. Marco's reaction to WB's bad reactions was enough to make this clear enough for a child to understand...
Trying to claim WB had anywhere near decent control of his haki on Marineford is pathetic. I have no interest carrying this debate on further.

Kaido and BM will be kept underground until Alliance leaves or before they live
Then maybe WG will carry the pertirfied bodies of Kaido and BM to keep them in jail

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
‎
Based on the fact that Kaidou's dragonic fire form that, despite having a somewhat accurate impression of Luffy's tremendous strength, he was confident would melt Luffy's arm, was unable to even touch Luffy's body due to ryuo barrier.
If WB had been able to use his ryuo barrier rather than take it with his flesh, he would not have been instantly melted.

This is laid out specifically, if Luffy fights Akainu he will not be at risk of being melted, because he will be using barrier. Shanks' sword did not melt...because of barrier...
How did he have an accurate gauge of his strength? Luffy hadn't even thrown his punch yet lol.
How is Luffy emitting a barrier with his attack analagous to Whitebeard supposedly being able to emit a barrier from his head lmao. You also have no way of knowing even if he could do so, that it would be enough to overpower Akainu's magma fist

if a foreigner saved the country
perhaps the next step to oden's dream
(opening its borders doesnt seem like a ridiculous idea anymore). thats the point. outsiders helped liberate wano.

the arc wasnt about mainly proving the samurais are strong
The thing is that none of the 9 Scabbards are strong according to Kaido. We've already seen Kiku and Kinemon nearly accept death even though their raid failed and the samurai of Wano accepting death by Luffy. I feel like Kaido's point is more proven than debunked in the story so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.