Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This arc doesn't gives a satisfying ending. And so many fuckin side characters. I didn't enjoy luffy or zoro this arc. Even with arc so long power ups felt rushed. Except for luffy Udon prison and zoro controlling enma. Other than than adv coc, awakening felt tooo rushed. A lot of mysterious plots yer to be solved. And we have a momo chapter declaring himsf as shogun. Tf a 8 years old gonna do?

I think the modern ones are 3-4 acts
the modern ones arent the ones being referenced in wano. modern kabuki never actually stages a full play because historically they were almost all full-day or multiple-day long events and modern audiences dont have time for it. so any new kabuki style play written will be short, and any historical play staged in the modern era will be cut down to only show the most important or popular scenes (a "ryoku" staging).

but in the old days, theyre long.

Man I'd love to see a forum survey of non ZKK believers. Who knows what kind of crazy shit they believe in forum life?

Dressrosa Boundman is Top Tier? Doffy is above King? Doffy is Admiral level?
Only one of us has been proven wrong.

And keep crying about Boundman. Unlimited Boundman >= Kid/Law a.k.a. Low Admiral.

by the way Kaido said Awakening is what happens when your body and mind catch up to your powers? anyone think that Kaido's mind and body are not top? he has the strongest body , one of the best haki on the verse and his mind is top too. i would not be surprise if he awakened his DF the moment he ate it. since he was a monster from the get go. by the way that applies for BM as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.