Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Carrot joins, you're going to stay on the forum to gloat about being right. But if you're wrong leave the forum so not to face ridicule. I get that it will hurt your ego for being wrong but failure is a part of life.

I'm really curious to see how the fandom will react when no current Wano candidate joins. Those who do take shots at you will be just as wrong, if not more so. You can put your efforts into the next likely candidate afterwards.

So if Carrot joins, you're going to stay on the forum to gloat about being right. But if you're wrong leave the forum so not to face ridicule. I get that it will hurt your ego for being wrong but failure is a part of life.

I'm really curious to see how the fandom will react when no current Wano candidate joins. Those who do take shots at you will be just as wrong, if not more so. You can put your efforts into the next likely candidate afterwards.
Nah, I will stay two or three days in both cases ;)

If Carrot don't join, I still have to explain why what I noticed are still potential storytelling setups (but not used if that's the case)

Last edited:
You are all going to hell. I can not believe you guys don't see how sinful being a Yamato stan means. Yamato is part of a plan by Shueisha to lobotomyze you all and you are all going for it like sheeps without asking questions. You guys are beyond help unless you REPENT for your sins and hate. I am so sorry you cannot see how being a Carrot fan is the only way.

GOD HATES YAMATERS.

You are all going to hell. I can not believe you guys don't see how sinful being a Yamato stan means. Yamato is part of a plan by Shueisha to lobotomyze you all and you are all going for it like sheeps without asking questions. You guys are beyond help unless you REPENT for your sins and hate. I am so sorry you cannot see how being a Carrot fan is the only way.

GOD HATES YAMATERS.
PLEASE accept this humble avi suggestion of mine
🙏

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

GOD HATES YAMATERS.
Yaaass, Daddy Shueisha, go OFF on my frontal lobe!! I want all sense of awareness removed, my other senses to be permanently dulled, and then I want physical copies of all the times Yamato appears on panel, grind them all up into shreds, and inject them diRECTLY INTO MY FUCKIN’ EYEBALLS!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO LET’S GO YAMATOOOOO, YOU DESTROY THE MINDS OF FANS AND HATERS ALIKE!!! :cheers::steef::yonjidoggy:

You can laugh all you want. I'm used to being laughed at. It's the heavy price we have to pay in order to be special and spread God's will. I'm used to being laughed for all my life for basically taking anti-psychotics. I don't care. At the end, we are the ones who will laugh, I can assure you that. And I bet many of you guys will kneel and ask for forgiveness. Others won't tolerate the humiliation. The second ones are going to hell for sure, as for the first ones... it will be UP TO US AND ONLY US whether to forgive your sins or not.

There is only one truth. Carrot is an angel.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You can laugh all you want. I'm used to being laughed at. It's the heavy price we have to pay in order to be special and spread God's will. I'm used to being laughed for all my life for basically taking anti-psychotics. I don't care. At the end, we are the ones who will laugh, I can assure you that. And I bet many of you guys will kneel and ask for forgiveness. Others won't tolerate the humiliation. The second ones are going to hell for sure, as for the first ones... it will be UP TO US AND ONLY US whether to forgive your sins or not.

YAAAAASSSS!!! DRAG HER ALL THE WAY TO HELL WITH THE REST OF US SINNERS!!! #SAKEBREWERCONVENTION2022 #HELLHATHNOWHERENEARASMUCHFURYASME

I have difficulties reading hashtags so long (my head aches a bit srryy) so i dont know if you r friend or foe.

Romans 8:38-39. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor Yamato, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Carrot our Lord

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
And let us all bend over as we usual do on the daily
You are permanently disinvited to all future orgies I plan on throwing :cheers:
I have difficulties reading hashtags so long (my head aches a bit srryy) so i dont know if you r friend or foe.

Romans 8:38-39. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor Yamato, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Carrot our Lord
I’m neither, just a guy who REALLY enjoys fucking with the anti-Yamato collective :kayneshrug:

GOD HATES YAMATERS.
Well I’m an atheist, and being ignored is a blessing
:suresure::suresure:

Carrot isn’t real nor relevant
Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.