Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will see. I do not care enough to debate this.
But I think there's sufficient reasoning to theorize Momo joining.
You can remember that Luffy told once 10members would be enough? If we see this as a foreshadowing of Oda than one more member will join and this is imo Yamato because dhe fits at most regarding the past with Oden (now Yamato) - Roger ( now Luffy)

You can remember that Luffy told once 10members would be enough? If we see this as a foreshadowing of Oda than one more member will join and this is imo Yamato because dhe fits at most regarding the past with Oden (now Yamato) - Roger ( now Luffy)
Cabinboy theory avoids that number rule.

It's not about Wano alone, it's about the Yonko Saga
:zosleepy:

Yamato is a hype Character, she will logically have more attention but don't worry, Carrot will join anyway :myman:
😭😭😭 but wasn't carrot a hype character too? I mean she did place in 8th place in a worldwide population poll 🤔 she should get one but she didn't also even Ace get one(who has been dead for a while) that's sorry

😭😭😭 but wasn't carrot a hype character too? I mean she did place in 8th place in a worldwide population poll 🤔 she should get one but she didn't also even Ace get one(who has been dead for a while) that's sorry
No, Carrot was not a hype character. The poll is one thing, the story is another. But it doesn't mean that she won't join tho :kayneshrug:

No, Carrot was not a hype character. The poll is one thing, the story is another. But it doesn't mean that she won't join tho :kayneshrug:
Still doesn't make any sense for carrot not to get a birthday post
Post automatically merged:

There most likely won't be anymore strawhats after wano so it's okay
Yeah cause Yamato is leaving with luffy and his crew and carrot hmmm idk what use she has for the story itself

Still doesn't make any sense for carrot not to get a birthday post
Yes it does, Carrot is neither a strawhat nor a hype character. Don't try to invent something that doesn't exist just to fit your hatred of Carrot, it won't work ;)

Yeah cause Yamato is leaving with luffy and his crew and carrot hmmm idk what use she has for the story itself
No lol

Yes it does, Carrot is neither a strawhat nor a hype character. Don't try to invent something that doesn't exist just to fit your hatred of Carrot, it won't work ;)

No lol
You are such a loser Yamato who is just being an introduced just to get an Official Happy Birthday Post by the Toei something only the strawhats only get no one else 😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.