Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The high astonishing all encompassing ultra iper ginormously glaring Lord Zoro shall unleash a level of potency that will shock the foundations of most downplayers' delusions who are confined in a bubble of bias disallowing their brains to process the right patterns.

He is the true ultimate Lord, the chosen one that shall ultimately surpass even Prime Ryuma.
Are you a ZKK believer? I noticed you followed my new profile page, I do not want any support from cretinous liars who do not believe in what Goda will give us and the Grandmaster :few:
In the name of Four Horsemen of Finalbeta, I demand you to stop posting under this nickname that is so disgusting and mocking our lord.

The punishment will be cruel.

In the name of Four Horsemen of Finalbeta, I demand you to stop posting under this nickname that is so disgusting and mocking our lord.

The punishment will be cruel.
Your Robin avatar is sending blood tthroughout my body, she and Zoro make a beautiful couple only matched by the brilliance of the cosmos we must explore and preserve :robinsweat:
Post automatically merged:

The Grandmaster is almost invincible

I would do wild things for mister grandeur :finally:

He affected my health and my happiness
You did not answer whether you believe ZKK is the path of goodness and compassion?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
ZKK fans are the desperate ones. The war is over. Kaido was declared defeated by the narrator and the story moved on to presenting Momo to the flower capital as the next shogun. We can have this conversation every week until they sail away from Wano, but what little credibility you have left after putting all your eggs in that basket just diminishes for every day you stay in denial. It's not too late to just accept your L.
It is not over just because you wish it to be. Haven't you learned that in these last 4 years? You simply cannot stop the inevitable. :myman:
So your last hope is on Kaido awakening?

Let me get this straight, Luffy who is way stronger than Zoro, the guy who has Joyboys fruit (the man prophesized to defeat Kaido by Kaido himself and was literally announced as the winner this chapter) couldn't do it but you think Zolo who is literally in a worse shape than coma patients will beat him? Lmao

Alright alright if that doesn't happen will you finally give up though?
Rupee, the guy who is trying to punch people into boredom, is stronger than Zoro? :rolaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Your Robin avatar is sending blood tthroughout my body, she and Zoro make a beautiful couple only matched by the brilliance of the cosmos we must explore and preserve :robinsweat:
Changing the topic and trying to earn my awareness of your persona won't change the outcome. You mocked a precious to us leader. The punishment shall be cruel.

Most girls I have spoken to love the Grandmaster because he is simply a prominent *censored for the glory sake of Captain Kid*
The Grandmaster is a tasteful man.
Jesus man, stop calling him the grandmaster, people like you are the reason everyone on reddit and twitter thinks everyone on WG are incels and basement dwelling virgins. It's beyond cringe.

Changing the topic and trying to earn my awareness of your persona won't change the outcome. You mocked a precious to us leader. The punishment shall be cruel.
Leave me in peace if you are mocking this man who establishes ZKK as the only right notion, you must not think it will happen and I do not want to talk with someone do deluded :gonope:
He is beyond help. He likes pineapple pizza
This makes me vomit

Status
Not open for further replies.