Status
Not open for further replies.
I never talked to Bakidou all of day 1, I am not protecting him but waiting for his claim to be verified today. Why are you making stuff up ?
Baki was leading wagon you randomly for gut purposes pushed for TAC over him before he even decided to claim Jean Gray which was done in like the last 10mins of the cycle. I’m not making stuff up,it’s odd that for someone who didn’t speak to a player throughout the entirety of d0/1 all while being the top poster. Now hear you are questioning every push and vote towards baki outside of flower.

I’m not making anything up I’m making a valid observation.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Baki was leading wagon you randomly for gut purposes pushed for TAC over him before he even decided to claim Jean Gray which was done in like the last 10mins of the cycle. I’m not making stuff up,it’s odd that for someone who didn’t speak to a player throughout the entirety of d0/1 all while being the top poster. Now hear you are questioning every push and vote towards baki outside of flower.

You sus Fuji, Muu?

TAC was a gut read of mine, I could care less about Bakidou at the time.

As for the rest, Im just gonna ignore it.

You call it an observation, I call it trying to shoehorn events together to make them make sense, you are once again wasting your time with these type of posts just like you were last day phase. I gotta wonder when it is that you're gonna stop tunneling me like that, its getting annoying.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I’m questioning his position on baki and why he’s been defending him this cycle he questioned why I voted and FoS’d baki now he’s doing it with you.
So what's your read of Fuji then?

I think Fuji asking me why I voted Baki makes sense. I've been gone for a while and my first post was to vote the guy up. If I were in his shoes I'd also wonder if there's more to it, i.e. a mechanical reason.

I’m questioning his position on baki and why he’s been defending him this cycle he questioned why I voted and FoS’d baki now he’s doing it with you.
I thought you had something on him because you voted him after asking If Doom was part of the mutant mafia or not, then you told me your tinfoil of JG being evil and I disagreed. Afterwards Ive been waiting for him to use an action to prove himself.

As for Light, like I told you, he was gone for a while and so I was curious as to his vote and if he's caught up.

This is hardly me defending him, especially when Im organizing things to vig him if he fails to prove himself.

So what's your read of Fuji then?

I think Fuji asking me why I voted Baki makes sense. I've been gone for a while and my first post was to vote the guy up. If I were in his shoes I'd also wonder if there's more to it, i.e. a mechanical reason.
he’s claimed to be cleared town Spider-Man but he also claims there are more than 1 spidey so I’m weary of him. Plus it’s multiball and cult so no one is ever really cleared for me.

he’s claimed to be cleared town Spider-Man but he also claims there are more than 1 spidey so I’m weary of him. Plus it’s multiball and cult so no one is ever really cleared for me.
I litteraly appeared in a recent WU, the other spiderman challenged galactus and has TAC inside him atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.