Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you had something on him because you voted him after asking If Doom was part of the mutant mafia or not, then you told me your tinfoil of JG being evil and I disagreed. Afterwards Ive been waiting for him to use an action to prove himself.

As for Light, like I told you, he was gone for a while and so I was curious as to his vote and if he's caught up.

This is hardly me defending him, especially when Im organizing things to vig him if he fails to prove himself.
yeah it’s tinfoil cause I said Magneto should be GF and his mates would be X-men based given sinister six theme while Doom being indie. I’m more inclined to believe bakis claim is fake and he’s scum under Magneto, I mean even your mate flower agreed on the basis baki is scum calling him consig…

yeah it’s tinfoil cause I said Magneto should be GF and his mates would be X-men based given sinister six theme while Doom being indie. I’m more inclined to believe bakis claim is fake and he’s scum under Magneto, I mean even your mate flower agreed on the basis baki is scum calling him consig…
Consig would be that mephisto dude imo. Im with you in that Baki is likely scum but Im still willing to let him prove himself by actions, meanwhile I feel like asking a guy that's been afk for 2 days why he is voting bakidou as his first post back ( assumed he had something on him maybe) is valid and not ''defending bakidou'' as you claim.

And yes there is another spiderman anyways, this wasn't me :

Dr. Doom activated power Absorption to copy Bishop but it was absorbed by Electros Electrical Absorption

Skilled Photographer was activated but it's investigation result was stolen by the sinister 6

Fight with the symbiote was activated to challenge Galactus

Either way, what I say in game doesn't reflect what I think outside of it. I did call you an overgrown child but it was mostly because you really pissed me. Still felt bad afterwards ofc.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I didn't see jean grey in action till now.

Yesterday votes were piling on bakidou and then within few minutes he came online to make this post.

Hello there fellas, it looks like there are a few votes against me, I have to read a few pages to see what it's all about

This post made me cast vote on him.

Why?

He was inactive at that time. But the moment votes were put on him he came in. But he himself said he hasn't read last few pages so how he knew votes were on him?

If jean grey doesn't show up then bakdiou is likely scum

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
he’s claimed to be cleared town Spider-Man but he also claims there are more than 1 spidey so I’m weary of him. Plus it’s multiball and cult so no one is ever really cleared for me.
Well he is town cleared Spidey. I can vouch for that further, not like it was needed tbh.

For multiball, if you're referring to mafias, one group is a group of mutants ostensibly led by Magneto, Spidey doesn't really have any connections with them. And the other group is a group of Spidey's enemies. And he's appeared in multiple Wu afaik, I doubt they'd have that many fake WU every time he makes an action.

What are your reads Muu?

Status
Not open for further replies.