Status
Not open for further replies.
can u explain the spiderman fusing with carnage
I think Ariess wanted to compensage TAC for dying to a lynch since didnt activate his lynch stop ability ( probably assumed it was passive) by giving him the chance to merge with someone and become their wincon. In this case he merged with spiderman and became black suit spiderman ie spiderman from the 3rd movie.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think Ariess wanted to compensage TAC for dying to a lynch since didnt activate his lynch stop ability ( probably assumed it was passive) by giving him the chance to merge with someone and become their wincon. In this case he merged with spiderman and became black suit spiderman ie spiderman from the 3rd movie.
bruh tac was on complete crack. he didn't even know he was getting lynched :suresure::suresure:

since when were there 2 spidermans. how did none cc you before. how was there no 2nd spiderman WU. i dont belive this. unless the player who TAC chose got their role changed to spiderman

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Muu, even if it was me he fused with the WU litteraly said town friendly spiderman. Like read my posts mate.
town friendly meaning you would no longer actually be town…

plus Aries also said he would add him back cause he felt bad where it wouldn’t offset or break the game…

so we have TAC hostile indie who fused with the “other town” Spider-Man and now is town friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.