Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

It is quite unfortunate that plasma as well as the process ionization is unable to aid me in obtaining a girlfriend or sexual partner despite me desiring one. Maybe women are unable to comprehend my autistic five inch appendage.
For it is a fundamental principle that beautifully brings us together. I am not one to needlessly propritize feelings and emotion over logic and cold reasoning but i must admit in this moment i sense unity between us.
Our loving and inorganic Queen has instructed us to not mate, hence my lack of desire to copulate with fertile humans
:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
my takes about this chapter

> The volcano blast almost as big as Onigashima Island itself.
> Sanji, Robin, Jinbe is the only missing Strawhats.
> All of Scabbards is alive, the last page pretty much confirmed that. (7 Scabbards silhouettes + Hiyori)
> Denjiro about to announce Hiyori as the new Shogun? :quest::quest:
My take:
#YAMATO4NAKAMA AND THE REST OF Y’ALL CAN GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES TO SUUUUUCK MYYYYY DIIIIIIICK!!!

Yamato catching Luffy and smiling like that, but somehow y’all dipshits will STILL fight against her joining, I cannot wait to take the kid gloves off once it’s official and give each of you dissenters the spanking you so richly deserve :cheers:
Hey @Topi Jerami show your dumbass here.
Didn't Luffy sleep in Rebecca's lap after he defeated Doflamingo?
And if we have been reading the same manga (which I am not really sure anymore), we should know whether Rebecca ends up joining or not. :cheers:

This is Yamao's future. Making Luffy Fangirl club along with fellow Nami clones.

G

Gorosei Informer

It is quite unfortunate that plasma as well as the process ionization is unable to aid me in obtaining a girlfriend or sexual partner despite me desiring one. Maybe women are unable to comprehend my autistic five inch appendage.
For it is a fundamental principle that beautifully brings us together. I am not one to needlessly propritize feelings and emotion over logic and cold reasoning but i must admit in this moment i sense unity between us.
Our loving and inorganic Queen has instructed us to not mate, hence my lack of desire to copulate with fertile humans
:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

Lmfao these r too funny
Who’s writing these :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Fun Fact:

The online incel ecosystem contains violent misogynistic content, with members celebrating violence against women and societal-level attacks, such as the Isla Vista shooting in 2014.
Attackers who have committed mass atrocities either explicitly or implicitly as a result of incel “traits” are canonised into the suite of incel “heroes”.

When our lord and savior Elliot Rodger killed six people in a shooting spree in 2014, he became a hero to the online 'incel' community of men who seek revenge against women who cannot see that we need love as well as sexual intercourse, like everyother cismale on this planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.