Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
A yonkou all out, next.
All free attacks when Kidd was distracting Meme, next.

Law low diff and 0 diff smoker and vergo. Who has Yamato beaten 1v1?
Smoker and Vergo jesus christ. Yamato matched one of the World's Strongest Creature's fastest move pound-for-pound in speed. What has Law done in a 1v1?

Her 1 v 1 skills were tested against the guy she has been fighting her entire life, so yes it changes if it isn't obvious.
Because she probably know every move from Kaido.
Again, how does that change her COO/reactions being that good?

The way I see it is that they are floating from Magma. Kaido has a flat body, so you would see his whole body while BM has round body so you could only see part of her body( like iceberg). That's why BM has smaller appearance than Kaido.
We'll see in a few chapters from this one, then. I look forward to the reveal of her fate after this arc. And I also look forward to her crew's plot point being resolved. They have her vivre card, last time they check it was before their ship being knocked down the 2nd times by Marco in 981.

For conclusion, this is the actual height comparison. She is literally the tallest Yonkou.

Last edited:
All free attacks when Kidd was distracting Meme, next.

Smoker and Vergo jesus christ. Yamato matched one of the World's Strongest Creature's fastest move pound-for-pound in speed. What has Law done in a 1v1?

Again, how does that change her COO/reactions being that good?
Again, she didn’t match shit. Oda made it clear she was being overwhelmed

I can literally find panels of Law getting the upper hand on Doffy too, you don’t see me acting like he was matching him

We aren't talking about Luffy though. Kaido blitzed Law without using those so I don't see why it makes a difference. Also, non-Drunken mode Kaido fought G5 Luffy for the most part.

No, he doesn't have Room when using awakening; that's why he jumps to reach Big Mom instead of just teleporting. He cut Misery with a regular slash.
Law had his room up on the roof and he still was jumping around and lunging. Can’t use that logic

Status
Not open for further replies.