Status
Not open for further replies.
"no u" isn't a valid defence here. You've had three chances to keep your claim consistent with information your predecessor volunteered and you've botched it thrice. Is there a god reason to let you both it fourfold?
You're very keen on denying me the opportunity aren't you? Activates the almonds.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You're very keen on denying me the opportunity aren't you? Activates the almonds.
Yes, your one-shot flavour cop that is no longer one-shot is too powerful. I'm not contesting that it is or isn't one-shot. Pot Goblin claimed it was, so you now claiming it isn't makes one consider why it is he lied. Not many possibilities come to mind that still result in him, and by extension you, being Town

Yes, your one-shot flavour cop that is no longer one-shot is too powerful. I'm not contesting that it is or isn't one-shot. Pot Goblin claimed it was, so you now claiming it isn't makes one consider why it is he lied. Not many possibilities come to mind that still result in him, and by extension you, being Town
I have the ability to restore one of my used shots, it's not that complicated, and it doesn't really imply he lied so much as he didn't grasp he could do that. You're reaching here.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
for real, if you can refill Yo that would be wonderful.
Why are you guys like this? If I can refill my shot I can amp it and take out the remaining lives Mephistopheles has and that's it for them. There is no defence or negation possible. There is nothing Storm has done that is worth more to the Town than taking out scum that cannot be killed or lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.