Status
Not open for further replies.

Soon a calamity is about to bestow upon everyone. No one will be safe, not town, not mafia, not indie.

and it's no time for games anymore, from this point on it's strictly business. Trolling and fun time is over.

I take no one side, for I will be operating on my own will from this point on with a mighty and deadly storm by my side. But before we move into that direction, we need to resolve Worst/Ultra Situation.

Vote Lynch: Ultra

Soon a calamity is about to bestow upon everyone. No one will be safe, not town, not mafia, not indie.

and it's no time for games anymore, from this point on it's strictly business. Trolling and fun time is over.

I take no one side, for I will be operating on my own will from this point on with a mighty and deadly storm by my side. But before we move into that direction, we need to resolve Worst/Ultra Situation.

Vote Lynch: Ultra
Resolve deez nuts

Activated a special super kill to kill The Thing/Ekkologix/Reaper

The Thing was revived into a Vampire. he cannot be killed or lynched now. Deacon Frost has taken full control of his role
deserved
:milaugh:
It's a redirection ability. ^Read the Wu.

Why purple mafia will activate claws to redirect any action from ultra if he isn't purple?
So ultra ain't Doom?

It will make sense for scums not to cc

We've been over this about 4 times now. The answer is plainly no, I can't. It's either a complete coincidence or a fake reveal. Not sure if a loaded question or if you saw the discussion.

Actually on that note I thought investigations we're paused today?
Investigations are negated this DP and the following NP unfortunately.

@Ultra

the character Worst claimed seemed legit, you need to do better than this if you gonna lead a wagon his way mate.
What do you mean "seemed legit".

I'm not sure you are aware of this info, but as a bonafide villain not only do I get a fake claim but I can submit as a fake claim ability if I do chose. Matter of fact, I might do that for demonstration purposes.

Point being just having a WU you can point to alone with a blue name doesn't mean jack shit. Worst is scum, if you can't see it, you're off your game.

What do you mean "seemed legit".

I'm not sure you are aware of this info, but as a bonafide villain not only do I get a fake claim but I can submit as a fake claim ability if I do chose. Matter of fact, I might do that for demonstration purposes.

Point being just having a WU you can point to alone with a blue name doesn't mean jack shit. Worst is scum, if you can't see it, you're off your game.
You claimed you can shoot people no? then go ahead and off Worst if you are that confident. If he truly flips scum, I can promise you to move my vote elsewhere.

so whenever reaper cults someone, the person culted can still be lynched/killed so we r not told who it is
but whenever frost turns someone into a vampire, we r told of their identity and the person is unkillable/unlynchable

i wonder if we have to kill all of the ppl reaper cults + reaper himself do defeat them
but we only have to kill frost and anyone he changed switches back?
I think ekko is zombie now or sth from how i understood

We need to get the guy culting them probably

Status
Not open for further replies.