Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed
Little troll
Damn, you really are falling low

You're the one who's been making bullshit predictions and theories and when they don't happen you switch up and try the say something else 😭😭😭 so you're the one who's missing the entire story itself πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
Never derived from the initial course, you are only missing the stops ;)

You're surely reading another manga, a bootleg one... She'll join the lawnmowing squad of Wano...
:kuzanshut:

Never derived from the initial course, you are only missing the stops ;)
There is no stop missing out you are the one who thinks Oda saving up something for carrot when he didn't even hints or highlighted it 😭😭 meanwhile with Yamato who's Oda been showing and giving character moments. Not to mention That Yamato was talking to Neko in this chapter but I guess you didn't see that panel right.πŸ™„ not to mention she is in the dome with luffy and the crew is about to meet her in the next chapter 😭 can't say the same for your bunny girl

There is no stop missing out you are the one who thinks Oda saving up something for carrot when he didn't even hints or highlighted it
He did, you are just ignoring it. (or not seeing it which is worse)

meanwhile with Yamato who's Oda been showing and giving character moments. Not to mention That Yamato was talking to Neko in this chapter but I guess you didn't see that panel right.πŸ™„ not to mention she is in the dome with luffy and the crew is about to meet her in the next chapter 😭 can't say the same for your bunny girl
Take a good look at Yamato, in a few dozen chapter, you won't see her again :gokulaugh:

No all of that shit you've been wanting to happen hasn't happened I wonder why πŸ€”? Oh it's just your headcanon πŸ˜‚
Again you are missing the point. I never "want" something to happen. I only make hypothesis and in Carrot's case, a theory. Nothing more. I never expect or want anything from the story. I love being surprised.

Take a good look at Yamato, in a few dozen chapter, you won't see her again
Keep telling yourself that 😭😭😭 because Yamato has alot going for her in the story itself can't say the same for your bunny girl 😭😭😭 not to mention you were the one saying that Yamato won't meet the crew now she is 😭😭, also was saying no one knows about her when Neko get what happened from Yamato herself πŸ˜‚

Yamato won't meet the crew now she is
Not in today's chapter mate, she only met Franky and Luffy as of today ;)

also was saying no one knows about her when Neko get what happened from Yamato hersel
I Didn't understand this

well nothing you said never happens which is Sad
Yes a few thing happened already don't worry mate. This is part of being a analyst, something are just meant not to happen.

Carrot won't join, little troll.
:okay:

Didn't understand this
Yamato was the one who tell Neko about Momo being the pink dragon and what happens to Kaido and Luffy's final fight
Post automatically merged:

Yes a few things happened already don't worry mate. This is part of being an analyst, something is just meant not to happen.
Please tell me what are the few things that happen in your favor?

I say she is going to meet them in the next chapter also brook was there too πŸ‘€, Yamato has unconscious Luffy with her you think they not going to notice
Yamato is not with Luffy no more mate

Yamato was the one who tell Neko about Momo being the pink dragon and what happens to Kaido and Luffy's final fight
And ?

im sad for you . Science has not invited brain transplant. If your brain give bird , bird would forget to fly.d.d
What ?

Status
Not open for further replies.