Just look at how certain people are responding to me here and you see why I want to leave and why this place constantly gets called toxic and hated by other places too.
It's feeling disingenuous from Reddit lately.

I would agree Flowa but this is a long term issue that a break won't resolve either tbh. Once my heart is set, there's no going back. I've learned the hard way that things only get worse if I stay and dont leave somewhere when I want to go.

I'm tired for being attacked on here many times now because irrational OP fans can't handle opinions that go against the popular hivemind and then project and say you're the intolerant one instead.

I appreciate that but I have to do what's what's for myself too. I've been feeling less welcome on here for a while now, like a growing resentment towards me on here by some others over time.

I've had my fun but I can't stay for the sake of my own good, I have to be selfish here unfortunately.

You're one of the nicest amd best users here too and I genuinely appreciate knowing and talking to you too, thank you.

The community is whats doing it for me far more than the story. I actually enjoyed last chapter and even reread it twice to confirm. Same with MHA too I enjoyed it, but im seeing so much negativity for both and I feel the immense irony as I've been very negative about OP recently too.

Thank you but I have to for my own sake. Those responses from others are just making it easier for me, the ones attacking me I mean.

It's funny as I liked those people too, I've chatted with them, I follow them on here, I thought they liked me too but they've turned on me so quickly and easily and are doubling down right now too. They're not the only ones to do this too.

Certain other people have left this site or taken breaks for similar reasons, some of them outright reached to me and told me they felt they couldn't be honest on here, they felt bullied/harassed or at least unhappy and such.

Akai2 has disappeared on us, we lost PeperLevi, Wonderful World, Queek D Headtaker for whatever reasons too but I know why Wonderful left to some degree at least too.

A certain someone else reached out to me and confided they felt hurt, targeted, bullied etc on here after a certain big incident too. I won't name who for their sake as they reached out to me privately/in confidentiality and I don't want them to risk getting bullied/targeted again.

Even I regretfully got involved with the harassment and bullying of @Lance_Dragonite and I'm not proud of that at all in hindsight. A lot of you guys honestly don't deserve what he does for you, like ot or not. Same with the other providers. Nobody is perfect but he risks a LOT for us like they do and does a LOT for us too. You won't really realise or understand it until he stops one day for whatever reason he does and then you'll probably just blame him and act innocent anyway.
Lance has shown he does care and is a good person but it seems to go over your heads as proven by the constant jabs at his expense on here.

We really take our providers for granted especially given how you guys so desperately beg for and try to guess the hints and spoilers. You act like entitled children not getting their treats then project onto people like me when we call you out too as I'm sure you'll do right now too.
You’re selfish, Ghostly. You try to accuse others of being mean to you, yet you do the same to others. This is one of the instance where I wanted to have a healthy conversation and you immediately started getting defensive and started taking personally.

You’re trying to become the victim here. You claim multiple times that you’re leaving the forum, yet you still return….which is none of my business but it feels you’re trying to manipulate people telling them you’re the good guy and anyone who speaks opposes your opinions is bad by default.

I hope one day you will realize this. I rest my case. I am already busy in my work and I don’t wanna engage myself in toxicity lol.

Last edited:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
So funny to see JoyBoyTheories, the man that talked a bunch of trash about Drizzt for making that video

completly trash talking Togashi and HxH on twitter

One Piece white knights are always like this
HxH in most cases is better written than OP. In fact its so good that its fanbase has kept it alive for so long and the second an announcement is made that HxH is back it takes the anime community like a hurricane.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

So funny to see JoyBoyTheories, the man that talked a bunch of trash about Drizzt for making that video

completly trash talking Togashi and HxH on twitter

One Piece white knights are always like this
It's feels weird to call manga writer Lazy. I just feel sad that some writer are just being used by corporate world without care about their health. They ruined the story.

Oda whole promised to his wife that they will travel world together after ending one piece. :josad:

I hope one day you will realize this. I know I will get a lot of backlash for my response. I will be leaving this forum to minus the toxicity but not until you see my reply. I want you to see my reply. I am already busy in my work and I don’t wanna engage myself in toxicity lol.
bruh

Thank you, that's very kind of you. I appreciate that.
Theories add so much to the OP community and experience and it can be frustrating to see Oda constantly shoot them down but he's like the Jack Sparrow of OP theories or something, too difficult to catch/stop/predict or something lol.

Theories like yours really help fill the voids caused by Oda that he ignores too. That he leaves to fester and keep us guessing and unsatisfied.

That's why I got so wound up about Zoro yesterday too. Oda keeps giving us all these breadcrumbs and theorists notice them especially and join the dots only for Lolda to go, 150 chapters of Wano and Zoro didn't even get half the shit we expected and wanted. He instead makes Ushimaru look like Zoro, makes Zoro encounter the literal Grim Reaper somehow and like the gigachad/sigma memes, doesn't elaborate and makes us keep chasing those wild geese.
It's sad to see you leave even though we only talked to each other like for 2 days. I really enjoyed our conversations, too. However, I also get how much the hate and trolling gets under ones skin over time. I just had an argument with someone on reddit yesterday, too about the same zoro topic you mentioned above. (in the quote). After some back and forth the discussion literally ended with him saying
"Good day sir, you lose, you get nothing." and I was like" wtf was that?" That was not even a discussion just d*ck measuring contest for him. I was frustrated for a while, too. But if all the people get bullied away by such pricks the gaps gets only filled with more such people. Therefore I'd love to see you come back some day or heck I would given create a discord or stuff where people like you can discuss the story (and their own stories) in peace if possible. So if you are up for something like that I am sure we can figuere something out. Would be sad to lose more sane people to this mess of fandom. :)

every single person in this community has made theories and had those fail in their face, everybody

go to every youtuber and user in this forum and i can guarantee you that every single one of them has made theories and got it wrong

i don't understand why the community is so obsessed with trying to shit talk and shame people for getting theories wrong nowdays

it just makes everybody afraid of making more theories for the future