im interested in hearing why
I'm waiting for the end of the arc for this. Maybe she'll get a long ass flashback and some development.
BUt one thing I doubt will change,
I hate how straw hats had to go through intense battle together and directly interact with Luffy to grow to respect and love him while Yamato was already worshipping Luffy before meeting him just because the words she heard from Ace matched the words from another guy she read in her journal. If she means to be a straw hat this just feels damn wrong and shallow to me. I feel absolutely nothing about Yamato - Luffy relationship

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

This basically, plus people right now watch 6 hours long part one of the one piece downfall
From that Drizzt guy? I remember trying to see what it was about, was never gonna watch the entire thing, but the first ten minutes are like the dude talking about his privileged position in the Op community or something. That was an instant turn off.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Okay I meant Onigashima war
With all group of alliance suffering some defeat
Not Luffy getting downs and immediately ups several time
Well we've had in multiple places that but on the smaller, point scale. It was not a great downfall like on the WCI but we've had times of weaknesses on onigashima.

The biggest had Usopp and I really hope that we will have on Elbaf aftermath of it since I bet it will sit on his brain such failure while his crewmates did so well in comparison to his work.