Status
Not open for further replies.
Wakanda probably. I mean he hasn't said a thing so it's hard to make a read based on that xd

Where I assume SK's going from is that (I believe) scums have been really inactive this game (Doctor and AM, both inactive, both scum), so he probably goes based on that. My best bet
right now the Poe is Blue, Emi, you, and reborn. Take your shot where you want to place your vote.

right now the Poe is Blue, Emi, you, and reborn. Take your shot where you want to place your vote.
Out of these? Either Blue or Emilia i think. I think I know what Reborn is. Still could be culted but anyway.

Are we sure about Flower though? Since she's openly hostile and correct me if I'm wrong, isn't she Galactus' Minion?

Muugen flip must have been fake, but we will see the next time player list gets updated

Don't tell Harry was activated

Dr. Doom has become God Emperor Doom and will begin his Mafia merge after the dayphase ends
who tf is Dr. DOOM?
We love Karma
What is the Town core rn btw. :quest:
There is still a lot of townies alive, so stop begging to be culted wtf
who said ur the leader? I’m town and u ain’t my leader
Claim or die, easy.

I don’t like claiming like what’s the point if I was lying I could just say any random character and no one would know? Why y’all begging to claim enlighten me
We can't waste vigs or lynch on townies anymore, we have slots that needs to be confirmed

So instead of being stubborn try to cooperate

Status
Not open for further replies.