Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

I get why you have the ability now but why is it in that scum color?
Because I absorbed a scum role of course.

My wincon did not change however and you can be sure that I´m still town because why would I make such a suicidal move to kill Deacon Frost on purpose if I had become a reaper myself.

@Charlie Yes, I have that Reaper Virus ability and in theory I have 2 shots of it let. However, the only reason I even considered using it was my plan to "misuse" in on purpose for killing Deacon Frost. I won´t use it anymore from here on.

Well, Ultra had to be either Dr. Doom or Magneto if he wasn´t Deacon Frost, on both of those characters the culting would fail anyway, so I had nothing to fear about them getting culted. If for some very strange reason Ultra would have been a town or maf role that could be culted, well, that would have been very unfortunate.
But I had my good reasons to believe that he could be Deacon Frost, that double vote power ability from the last lynch that saved him and got Light lynched instead looked very suspicious, to me it was highly likely that the vampires tried to save one of their own, otherwise this ability usage would have made not much sense at all.

J

Joygirl1

No one is answering seems like i am asking the right questions here
I didn´t answer because I was not online.
So, Pero, let me ask you instead: You´re sure that MUUGEN´s flip has to be a fake flip? Because otherwise you and Flowa would not look good (and I think especially you would be worth an investigation).

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So, Pero, let me ask you instead: You´re sure that MUUGEN´s flip has to be a fake flip? Because otherwise you and Flowa would not look good (and I think especially you would be worth an investigation).
Yes its a fake flip no doubt.
Nick fury isnt even in the right timeline for this game.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You saw them open scumming yesterday you are wasting your time with me btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.