Status
Not open for further replies.
There‘s two game enders with Mephisto and Galactus, the Kingpin from the Reaper Cult, the new Consig Doom who will form an at least 4 member scum team after today and you worry about the Herald who, like Ratchet, can stop Galactus and a confirmed non hostile Indie in Ekko? Lol.
But Ratchet was supposed to be non-hostile, you were stated by mod to be hostile and can kill two persons per phase. So is your wincon to outlive few roles or defeat Galactus? I think that wincon you claim would be non-hostile indie.

But Ratchet was supposed to be non-hostile, you were stated by mod to be hostile and can kill two persons per phase. So is your wincon to outlive few roles or defeat Galactus? I think that wincon you claim would be non-hostile indie.
I‘d put it as non hostile, too, but I think it might be because of my Town targets. Androids in Cross Epoch were also able to win with Town and considered hostile.

I have two wincons: Defeat Galactus or outlive my targets.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I‘d put it as non hostile, too, but I think it might be because of my Town targets. Androids in Cross Epoch were also able to win with Town and considered hostile.

I have two wincons: Defeat Galactus or outlive my targets.
did muugen count towards ur targets

Status
Not open for further replies.