18: Midnight Delight - Human torch
19: Soulkiller - Xacier

22: Lord Melkor - Mr. Fantastic
23: Ekkologix - ???

27: Reborn - Wolverine
28: Queen Emilia ???
29: Yo Tan Wa - Storm
30: Joygirl - Rogue

Only zolo, ekko and tac aren't checking out..

Also, what Queen Emilia claimed?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
TheAncientCenturian-Carnage/Venom Symbiote
2: Nana - BM
4: Peroroncino - Ice man
5: Charlie - Sinister 6 / Kingpin
6: Hime - Blade
9: Worst - Cable
12: Flowa - Phoniex/Punisher
13. Zolo - ???

18: Midnight Delight - Human torch
19: Soulkiller - Xacier

22: Lord Melkor - Mr. Fantastic
23: Ekkologix - ???

27: Reborn - Wolverine
28: Queen Emilia ???
29: Yo Tan Wa - Storm
30: Joygirl - Rogue

Only zolo, ekko and tac aren't checking out..

Also, what Queen Emilia claimed?
Ekko is Morbius

Emilia - Ghost Rider

Zolo - Has to be Doom then.

What happened to Bishop?

Shield generation was activated to protect Cable and another player

Force Field Generation was activated to protect Doom from the Brotherhood of Mutants abilities for Cycle 1

Flame blast was activated to burn ??? Half of their abilities for the cycle

Ice Wall was activated to protect ??? this cycle

Future Grenades was activated to destroy 2 incoming actions

Dr. Doom activated power Absorption to copy Bishop but it was absorbed by Electros Electrical Absorption

Skilled Photographer was activated but it's investigation result was stolen by the sinister 6

Fight with the symbiote was activated to challenge Galactus

Elastic Power was activated to redirect back first incoming anti town action back at themselves
An anti town player tried to activate a ability but it was redirected back via mr fantastic

Activated invisibility to protect them from kills this cycle
Blue fake claim, one wu in total.

While magneto was fighting to obtain the bishop one shot. Dr. Doom quietly absorbed another usage. It can no longer be copied or absorbed again

Fire Blast was activated on ???

Combat knife was activated to challenge ???

Rocket launcher was activated on ??? but it failed

Mr Fantastic activated Scientific Genius to absorb a non town action and then activated a super kill to kill T-Pein/Sabretooth
Lord Melkor killed Purple Mafia

Activated a special super kill to kill The Thing/Ekkologix/Reaper

The Thing was revived into a Vampire. he cannot be killed or lynched now. Deacon Frost has taken full control of his role

Activated the stolen fight with Symbiote to challenge the Deacon Frost role to r/p/s if doom wins gains a one shot ability

Doom (2016) Telekinesis was activated

Activated his one game use time travel to bring back @Midnight Delight back into the game
Worst brought back Midnight in the game.

A Rogue Romance was activated to mason with a player
Pero activated Mason with Flowa

Bionic arm was activated to cuck Hime from her Stan Lee ability to turn it to a two shot unfortunately that means he's now targeted with Emil for it
Cable activated shield generation to protect 2 players

Don't tell Harry was activated

Dr. Doom has become God Emperor Doom and will begin his Mafia merge after the dayphase ends

Reaper Virus was activated to target Deacon Frost/Ultra omega killing him but not before letting one of his most faithful followers a chance to still win it for them with his mutant assist

Ekkologix has become the non hostile indie Morbius the Living Vampire

Time in a Bottle was activated

Activated the power Cosmic to bypass any immunity and redirect ??? To ???

The Power Cosmic Absorption was activated

Doom tried to super kill ??? but it triggered time in a bottle. Quick silver protected them
This is Quick Silver wu, checked the Mutual assist abilities. Time in a Bottle was not there.

Tried use his sword but it was absorbed by Doom

Tried to absorb a ability from a player but it was absorbed by Doom.

Also mistake on the blade action it was not absorbed by doom it was stopped by quicksilver

Tried to mind control ??? but it was redirected at another player via Dooms Super Busdrive

Charles mind controlled his mason partner

Activated Morbius Sweep to gain a one shot ability

I'm gonna morb all over you was activated to bypass a players protection and fully paralyze them and their actions

Bully Maguire activated a super kill to kill Magneto/Ripped Cal who's protection was negated by Morbius
Ekko took down Magneto defense for kill to work.

Worst brought back Midnight in the game. Pero activated Mason with Flowa

This is Quick Silver wu, checked the Mutual assist abilities. Time in a Bottle was not there.

I want your thoughts on these. I didn't group the abilities together so we know the last abilities they used as per when they used it.

I don't think Doom is in there, Cult likely is. I'm starting to think Joygirl cult list might have fake roles in it.

you werent suspecting ratchet in the same phase, and you were town. its why its throwing me off

i want to know who u have as scum if zolo is quick silver
Go back Read. I went ham on Ratchet first but i was also believing the Sword thing so also sussed Pott thereafter. Then said Ratchet needs to go first and then gave my Legacy reads cause I'd die in one last post.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Worst brought back Midnight in the game. Pero activated Mason with Flowa

oh he did?
okay shes in then
cosplaying as one of us
again leaning sk

but yo tan says otherwise
Regardless of anything, zolo needs to go.

There is no one else fitting in right now

Vote Lynch zolo @Kagurashii

In fact i was saying it is too late for invest manipulation in the game. There's one definite scum in Ratchet and Pot. Don't let em slip after my flip. Potato Memory Ekko.

Also do ya really suspecting me after the game i played this day phase?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Go back Read. I went ham on Ratchet first but i was also believing the Sword thing so also sussed Pott thereafter. Then said Ratchet needs to go first and then gave my Legacy reads cause I'd die in one last post.
no i wont go back and read lmao

the impression i got that day was u were hesitant despite a result saying one of u is bad. u picked up the day after tho

it reminded me with u saying zolo is quick silver here when hes the only unsolved slot left lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
In fact i was saying it is too late for invest manipulation in the game. There's one definite scum in Ratchet and Pot. Don't let em slip after my flip. Potato Memory Ekko.

Also do ya really suspecting me after the game i played this day phase?
the idea of suspecting pot as a liar in itself proves that you look at PoE differently lol

Status
Not open for further replies.