Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Kyoukai is the most eye catching to me in those pics. Maybe i need to lower my expectation in her shiyuu mode after gave Shin's lifespan.

Still, i'll wait the full chapter whether i can conclude.

This Seika generals are the real deal, probably the strongest army from Zhao.

We still have Jiaga,Kansaro and Shibashou to show up.

Mouten showing some martial skills while been Injured is goated.

Well him has nearly 90 in STR, probably currently time him have 90+.

Kyoukai already using Tonton? F***, she isn't fight any relevant General.

Where is Rei to help her?

Shin is the only who still barely injured by this Seika generals.

They breed them Seika boys tough.

And I like their style: smash the enemy and kill their leaders.

Simple but effective.

And highly impressive given the fact they stopped the HSA and GKA in their tracks.

I'm also liking that Shin is fighting Jyou Ka Ryuu, his two vassals, and still finding the time to cut down grunts in between. They are on his ass. I suspect Shin will kill one and fight JKR 1v1 next while Ga Ro will peels off the other.

With Mou Ten down, Ai Sen finally getting his time to shine. I'm guessing he'll eventually fight his way to Gaku Shou, and while I suspect he has a higher STR stat, Ai Sen will be tired out by the time he gets there so it'll be a closer fight.

Fuu On, I would like to see taken on by Na Ki.

Na Ki is way overdue a real fight. We need to see the man live up to these words.

And he has a 89 stat - the same as Mou Ten and I suspect Fuu On.

With Kyou Kai breaking through, I would like to see her and Kyou Rei take on Ba Nan Ji and Fu Tei. Scratch that. I want to see Kyou Kai and Kyou Rei manhandle the shit out of Ba Nan Ji and Fu Tei. Ba Nan Ji had trouble with the speed of Ou Hon's spear. These Shiyuu will give him fits and Fu Tei a reality check.

tl;dr - great chap, I want to see these fights
Shin vs JKR (1v1)
Ai Sen vs Gaku Shou
Na Ki vs Fuu On (he was behind Riku Sen earlier on anyway)
Kyou Kai vs Ba Nan Ji
Kyou Rei vs Fu Tei

Last edited:
Korean scans :

https://manatoki133.net/comic/12506799?spage=1
Post automatically merged:

Chapter summary :

Qin:
As Mouten is cut the Zhao general says his sword got in the way and that he's still alive. His soldiers go in to finish it and Shin realizes he'll be too late so he calls out for the Gakuka to save him but the Gakuka are held back by the Zhao. As Mouten is about to be taken out Aisen arrives to the surprise of everyone around them. As Aisen fights off the Zhao his unit also arrives. Ten sees that Aisen chose to come to Mouten rather than leave the entrapment. Aisen gets to Mouten as he calls Aisen an idiot for not following his orders to push forward. Aisen says it's because if he advanced he wouldn't have been able to save Mouten. Mouten says if he didn't advance then they wouldn't be able to leave Riboku's grip. Aisen says there's no meaning of leaving Riboku's trap if Mouten dies in the process and says that he left the Moubu army so that he can protect Mouten. That he didn't leave because of Moubu's orders but made the choice for himself.

In a flashback Mouten is 10 years old when Aisen first met him. Mouten comes over to the Moubu soldiers and asks them to help his father despite how harsh he can be. As they kept meeting each other Aisen developed a thought that he wanted to fight for Mouten one day. He raised his fighting abilities by fighting alongside Moubu so he can be of use to Mouten one day. He then says there would be no meaning to joining the Gakuka if Mouten were to pass away as he tells the soldier to take Mouten to the back for a bit. Aisen then says he will get them out of Riboku's trap through the center and is faced with Fuon from Seika who says he will give his compliments if Aisen is able to get even halfway through.

Rikusen warns Aisen of Fuon and the Seika general comes to say if Mouten has moved to the back then they just need to kill him at the back after they take care of Aisen at the front first. Fuon says now there's no way he'll even get halfway to halfway. Rikusen tries to get ready to support Aisen even a little bit while Aisen says there's no need to worry because even if he's bleeding and is cornered he will show the strength of Burning Aisen of the great Moubu army. A HSU soldier tells Shin that it looks like Mouten is safe for now and their lieutenant is facing the enemy now. Denei yells out that it's not time to be distracted by the enemies on the side as they are struggling against their own enemies in front of them. Shin is struggling to hold off the attack from the Seika trio.

Zhao:
Riboku's soldiers are praising the Seika army for pushing back the Qin further and further and says there's no hope for them of leaving Riboku's trap. Riboku and his soldiers then notice a part of the HSU that is pushing out deeper into the Zhao.

Qin:
Ten sees that even with Aisen joining there's not much progress in the middle of the two armies so she looks to Kyoukai's side which holds their only chance of getting out of this and the HSU HQ are all shocked by how far Kyoukai got. Kyoukai is leading her unit past the Zhao as her soldiers are struggling to keep up, including Rei. A soldier asks if Rei's okay and she complains that it's really tiring staying in the priestess dance with a sword while on a horse and wonders how Kyoukai can keep going for so long and push forward to the point where Rei can't even keep up with her. She then wonders if Kyoukai went past a limit. Kyoukai's soldiers yells out asking Kyoukai to slow down because she's beginning to push forward on her own. As Kyoukai begins bleeding out of her eyes and coughing up blood her soldiers are all calling out to her and everyone sees Kyoukai break out of the enemy line on her own.

No break next week!

Last edited:
Korean scans :

https://manatoki133.net/comic/12506799?spage=1

Chapter summary :

Qin:
As Mouten is cut the Zhao general says his sword got in the way and that he's still alive. His soldiers go in to finish it and Shin realizes he'll be too late so he calls out for the Gakuka to save him but the Gakuka are held back by the Zhao. As Mouten is about to be taken out Aisen arrives to the surprise of everyone around them. As Aisen fights off the Zhao his unit also arrives. Ten sees that Aisen chose to come to Mouten rather than leave the entrapment. Aisen gets to Mouten as he calls Aisen an idiot for not following his orders to push forward. Aisen says it's because if he advanced he wouldn't have been able to save Mouten. Mouten says if he didn't advance then they wouldn't be able to leave Riboku's grip. Aisen says there's no meaning of leaving Riboku's trap if Mouten dies in the process and says that he left the Moubu army so that he can protect Mouten. That he didn't leave because of Moubu's orders but made the choice for himself.

In a flashback Mouten is 10 years old when Aisen first met him. Mouten comes over to the Moubu soldiers and asks them to help his father despite how harsh he can be. As they kept meeting each other Aisen developed a thought that he wanted to fight for Mouten one day. He raised his fighting abilities by fighting alongside Moubu so he can be of use to Mouten one day. He then says there would be no meaning to joining the Gakuka if Mouten were to pass away as he tells the soldier to take Mouten to the back for a bit. Aisen then says he will get them out of Riboku's trap through the center and is faced with Fuon from Seika who says he will give his compliments if Aisen is able to get even halfway through.

Rikusen warns Aisen of Fuon and the Seika general comes to say if Mouten has moved to the back then they just need to kill him at the back after they take care of Aisen at the front first. Fuon says now there's no way he'll even get halfway to halfway. Rikusen tries to get ready to support Aisen even a little bit while Aisen says there's no need to worry because even if he's bleeding and is cornered he will show the strength of Burning Aisen of the great Moubu army. A HSU soldier tells Shin that it looks like Mouten is safe for now and their lieutenant is facing the enemy now. Denei yells out that it's not time to be distracted by the enemies on the side as they are struggling against their own enemies in front of them. Shin is struggling to hold off the attack from the Seika trio.

Zhao:
Riboku's soldiers are praising the Seika army for pushing back the Qin further and further and says there's no hope for them of leaving Riboku's trap. Riboku and his soldiers then notice a part of the HSU that is pushing out deeper into the Zhao.

Qin:
Ten sees that even with Aisen joining there's not much progress in the middle of the two armies so she looks to Kyoukai's side which holds their only chance of getting out of this and the HSU HQ are all shocked by how far Kyoukai got. Kyoukai is leading her unit past the Zhao as her soldiers are struggling to keep up, including Rei. A soldier asks if Rei's okay and she complains that it's really tiring staying in the priestess dance with a sword while on a horse and wonders how Kyoukai can keep going for so long and push forward to the point where Rei can't even keep up with her. She then wonders if Kyoukai went past a limit. Kyoukai's soldiers yells out asking Kyoukai to slow down because she's beginning to push forward on her own. As Kyoukai begins bleeding out of her eyes and coughing up blood her soldiers are all calling out to her and everyone sees Kyoukai break out of the enemy line on her own.

No break next week!
Go kyoukai.

Ai Sen, is a beast, him will be a powerhouse in the future for Mouten, the guy will defeat a General for Mouten.

Shin is fighting 4 guys and is less injured, yep thats how should be the man who killed Houken who stats are above 95.

Na Ki, c'mon fight this 5000 man Dude.

This Seika generals are heavy hitters,probably the strongest army from Zhao, each of them is a powerhouse, even Jiaga,Kansaro and Shibashou isnt there they still enough to put a work.

Houken would have broke out of the encirclement solo - as he is the Bushin!:finally:

Shin pick up the pace already...Houken is already on the finish line waiting.
Yea shin needs to channel that inner rage or whatever. Houken would be mowing them like Butter. In fact Houken would love it if such a huge number of soldiers jumped him. Makes it easier to cut them down. Shin needs to develop such skills.

Yea shin needs to channel that inner rage or whatever. Houken would be mowing them like Butter. In fact Houken would love it if such a huge number of soldiers jumped him. Makes it easier to cut them down. Shin needs to develop such skills.
You guys sre forgetting that this Army is probably the strongest from Zhao, was said that Shibashou was mean to be one of Three Great Heavens, this General from Seika is showing that they aren't pushovers.

This is like saying Tou isn't strong because him was a Lieutenant to Ouki.

I need to see his stats in guidebook when came over to see his STR.

Shin now has something close to 95 this guy will have 94.

Still cant believe houken can defeated by shin.
But after all shin use all his life force back then he need cuddled by his leutnant first to cum back.

You guys sre forgetting that this Army is probably the strongest from Zhao, was said that Shibashou was mean to be one of Three Great Heavens, this General from Seika is showing that they aren't pushovers.

This is like saying Tou isn't strong because him was a Lieutenant to Ouki.

I need to see his stats in guidebook when came over to see his STR.

Shin now has something close to 95 this guy will have 94.
How about houken power?
Not yet look the book before sry

shin took hoken head but he can't take a general head lol.

:kayneshrug:

this bullshit will continue until the series end.
Seika army are the strongest from Zhao, you guys forget that Houken was already injured by Kyoukai, Shin needed to die to kill Houken, was more likely a Draw than a actually a victory.

This Generlas from Seika is in the same room as Tou,Gyou'un,Chougaryuu they are General from a 6gg level guy.

Seika army are the strongest from Zhao, you guys forget that Houken was already injured by Kyoukai, Shin needed to die to kill Houken, was more likely a Draw than a actually a victory.
where is it stated that Seika army are the strongest of all Zhao..?? I believe that would be Elite Soldiers of Kantan. Houken wasn't injured much apart from him losing few fingers. And having a draw with that Houken should still make him > other Generals of Zhao.

This Generlas from Seika is in the same room as Tou,Gyou'un,Chougaryuu they are General from a 6gg level guy.
Since SBS is considered to be strongest of Seika that would mean SBS is Great Great General or Super Great General..?? :myman: