Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
In a weird and respectfull way I actually like the fact that Gakurai has died, one aspect of Kingdom that has bothered me was the lack of deaths from Qin's side, especially within the Hi Shin unit, this is why Shousa's death worked out so well, it makes Shin's accomplishments on the Shukai plains feel more earned so to speak. Futhermore this death atleast gives some feats to the Zhao general since taking out a 1K commander is a decent feat and it allows Garo to take over the torch for the Hi Hyou :catsweat:

Chapter summary thanks to jeeswag and tkc :

Qin:
The Gakuka and HSU are getting into formation and one of the Gakuka says they'll be fine with this because they're great but asks if the HSU will be okay. Denei says they've been trained in this sort of strategic method so there's no need to worry. Meanwhile Bihei is freaking out because he doesn't remember what the formation meant and Kou tells him to come to him. Rei catches up to Kyoukai and asks if this formation is that pointy thing and Kyoukai confirms it. She then asks if Kyoukai is heading towards the front and Kyoukai says she's heading towards the center because it's the first time they're doing this with a new army so she'll watch from the middle. Rei says if the front isn't strong then it won't work and asks who's going to the front. Kyoukai says it's Shin and Mouten at the front.

Zhao:
Riboku gets a report saying the enemy is getting into wedge formation. Riboku says it seems like they're trying to get out of this situation they put them in. However, it won't be easy for them to escape. He says they'll observe the strength of the Seika generals. The Seika generals also get a report saying the enemy is getting into wedge formation and looks to be leaving the Kanki army behind and says it's an interesting movement. The one Seika general asks the other if he knows the most humiliating way to take down a wedge formation and the other general says he doesn't know. The first general says he'll show him starting now. The HSU and Gakuka finish getting into formation and they both begin their charge. However, the Seika army begins to switch formation and also takes on the wedge formation and also begins to charge. Mouten notices this change and tells the others to prepare for the hit while wondering if they're really coming out with all of their numbers. Ten says it's dangerous and tells Shin and Mouten to move back while Shin says there's no way since the side that loses momentum first loses.Riboku sees this and is surprised at their ballsiness to employ this way of defending in response to the Qin.

Qin:
The Gakuka and HSU soldiers are saying they will move in front of Shin and Mouten and Shin tells them not to do something useless while they say it's not useless. Both sides collide and Shin is taken off his horse but says it's fine and to keep going as he will follow fast. Rikusen tells Mouten to move to the back a bit as it doens't make sense for him to be at the front. The Hihyou moves forward with Gakurai leading them while Garo tells him not to get too far ahead and those as young as himself will go to the front. Gakurai says that's nonsense since they're only 2-3 years apart. Gakurai gets to the Seika general and Garo tells him not to go but Gakurai charges and gets cut down. As the HSU stands in shock the Seika general says do not be too sad since not a single one of them will get out of this hunting grounds that Riboku has created. Garo begins to charge at him in rage but then Shin yells at him to move aside and attacks the Seika general instead. The general blocks Shin's attack and says it's already too late for the Qin.

No break next week!

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I always thought it was weird that Hara introduced Gakurai as the leader of the Hi Hyou troops, but then later introduced Garo to lead the Hi Hyou troops instead. I felt like I had missed a chapter of him dying or something because the swap seemed so sudden. But it’s a shame to see him die nonetheless.

Is hara drunk ?!

at the end of last chapter
the shin&mouten armies were fighting zhou. hou could they move to attack the next wave of zhou while they are already occupied !!!

this page 17 of 718.

then somehow they become the attacking side even wedge formation ?!

thia is juat bullshit.

Felt sorry for the infantry member who shocked lookin at the cavalery officer got killed. Sry i dont know his name :josad:
Look like he got a good reputation with the infantry

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Chapter spoilers and lastly break next week :

LMFAO. You know, I was thinking to myself that it was quite foolish of Mouten to personally volunteer himself as a part of the Qin vanguard here. Not because he can’t fight or what have you, but because he should’ve commanded from the rear since he is the Qin left’s best mind.

And now looks like Gakushou is already dismounted him and he’s taking a spear wound? Damn. In my head I was like “just trust Mouten it’s fine,” but my fears were not unfounded it seems. Sometimes I feel like Hara is literally reading my mind.