If Luffy develops a deadly disease than Chopper will save him and that's a different story, but having a magic cure for every side effect from his df aint it, especially if he possibly dies EoS, he wont be dying to the incurable disease like Roger but perhaps from pushing himself too far vs Blackbeard or whoever.

He will probably be very ill at some point after Wano that will nerf him till Chopper finds the cure, and becomes more absent that way
No way you don’t think Oda would make a heart issue some disease that Chopper can cure. This is Oda we’re on about

:kobeha:

If Luffy develops a deadly disease than Chopper will save him and that's a different story, but having a magic cure for every side effect from his df aint it, especially if he possibly dies EoS, he wont be dying to the incurable disease like Roger but perhaps from pushing himself too far vs Blackbeard or whoever.

He will probably be very ill at some point after Wano that will nerf him till Chopper finds the cure, and becomes more absent that way
doesn't matter

if Luffy doesn't die by execution or killed in a fight

Chopper would be a depressed mess after that

Luffy is 19 years old

Chopper feels responsible to save Luffy's life as long as he can

it makes no sense for Luffy to die because of consequences of Gear 5th when Chopper is right there

so... Gear 5th has no actual consequences

doesn't matter

Luffy is 19 years old

it makes no sense for Luffy to die because of consequences of Gear 5th when Chopper is right there

Not like Chopper is a doctor or anything. Crazy

doesn't matter

Luffy is 19 years old

:kobeha::kobeha:
All the Straw Hats sitting around end of series
“I defeated Mihawk”
“I drew a map of the world”
“ I found Laboon”

“ I couldn’t save my captain:pepemotion:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Choppers entire goal is to cure everything. There is no way Oda is going to miss out on the parallel of Luffy being cured by him and Roger not
Chopper is a fucking useless retard. He didn't cure shit alone. Without Marco and Mink fuckers he would end up full ice oni himself, didnt even cure Zoro, it were Minks.

Useless fucking pet.

What I was saying all the time. Kill off Chopper and Law's crew so Law can become Straw Hats Doc.