Status
Not open for further replies.
Rng made it a draw the first match and then I lost the rng. The rng giveth and it always taketh away GG everyone. I'll like to say the Galactus mechanic was based on a gag from my Dragonball game where I had Beerus sleeping. Beerus would never fully reach 100% it was just a funny gag and used to hakai/modkill players at times. I decided this game would be the perfect chance to implement it with Galactus tho I wasn't sure the game would have lasted before he would get to appear.

Silver Surfer died to quick and thus the dark Phoenix role was created as back up. Unfortunately flowa really wanted to take out Galactus with her amp and she lost to the rng fastening the process even more. At that point in time the Galactus mechanic had to much steam behind it. The game was either ending with a Galactus game eating, ensuring a Ratchet Victory or a Survivors ending since the amp flowa got was never fully used.

Still it was a good game for what it's worth, you guys played really spectacular. No shame in victory or defeat. You guys made this game very memorable..thank you for playing. don't expect a Galactus mechanic in my next game. You guys got off easily :beckmoji:

I had this feeling in the end, you´ve read my last posts before the game ended :D

I´m mighty surprised how many things I got right in that round lol

And thanks @Lord Melkor for calling me scary, that´s one of the nicest things someone ever said to me :denzimote:
Tbh I didn't know about that either lol.

I feel so at peace now.

Guess LM and me just get Peter'd and all are safe xD.

If Galactus won that r/p/s against worst then only you would have won ratchet. Also I wasn't expecting Galactus to even showed up as a mechanic. I expected the player who got the silver surfer role to keep quiet until the end. But your death sped up alot of things
imagine claiming survivor indie then actively going against mafia in every capacity……

even pitting mafia vs hostile indie.

I do agree with ratchet making moves too early I even told him this in ded chat. 🤷🏻‍♂️

anywho even though I slipped I personally think I deserve some recognition from my game play overall I had flower hard town read me after wasting her abilities from spite. Then caught just about every single scum member by d2/3 - lm, pero, baki, cal, ultra, Light and even TAC who I tried saving /:

all in all I enjoyed the game despite my team leaving me hanging I basically had to solo all of cycle 2/3 if it wasn’t for my slip I would’ve done a lot of damage coming into cycle 3 - I also had an omega placed on Flower but I saw she died and returned as hostile indie so I let her live sorry scum I should’ve killed her for us earlier even when I destroyed her bp vest. I just didn’t want to waste one shots on single player this game.

Yeah it had to be him.

Thanks for the game @Ariess and valuable efforts to @Kagurashii. Looking fwd to playing more of your chaotic games, more chilled than this time ofcrs🍷

@SoulKiller I'd want to be masons with ya again in future. Thanks for carrying me and my actions when i was not motivated to gamesolve and play.

And apologises to @everyone i believe i may have come out rude to some of you during our discussions. I was pissed over the color thing since start so my tone was probably on aggressive side this game even when i believed i was being my natural self.

Also apologies to ya @Fujishiro my man, my r comment on your color argument thing was provoking from my side as well.
I will try to work on my reactions to being sussed on even when i believe they are for wrong reasons.

GG to all the winners. Joygirl you did very nice actually but as friendly advise ofcrs us are same on reactions to being sussed. Try to see it positively and yes Indies are to be not trusted!

@Ekkologix haha ya made a iconic record playing all roles this game. I'm jealous and going to take my sweet revenge on cult player next game for not turning me their side.

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw thowards the end of this i started to say some random bs as usual

the " i'm in a different timeline " thing was all bs i don't even know what that was supposed to mean

i don't know Venom's wincon so the " i can win with anyone " was also a bunch of crap and i didn't lost Cable for all i know i was still town

why does venom challenge galactus anyway lol

Status
Not open for further replies.