Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It most likely sanji Robin nami that happy and the ones who shock are Brook jinbei Franky Usopp if he there zoro if he there chopper if he there
I don't see Brook being shocked and neither Franky tbh since he's literally the only SH besides Luffy who already met her before this moment

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You knew for a long time how I treat this whole bullshit but now you will act like you didn't.

Get in touch with reality.

You compared Trump giving you real life PTSD to fucking forum randoms talking to you about Yamato not joining.

LMAO.
And I’d do it again, because you love to act like this doesn’t matter, and then you spend all your time engaging in it. Again, I know y’all wanna skirt responsibility for this shit, and that’s fine! It’s gonna happen one way or another!

He took a gamble. He thought that if he is right he would become the number 1 one piece YouTuber. But he committed suicide :suresure:
Morj has so many failed theories that I've forgotten which one he got right.
I wonder why people ever held him in such a high regard for theory crafting.

that collage in the beginning of the post is just genius.

people don't realize that they use zoro and kaido's SIMILARITIES to justify something that alludes to nothing but a logical contradiction.. aka Zkk

Sanji and WB... beautifully done

Luffy and Rocks i bet oda has something for Monkey D's in store there

Ussop and Shiki too

Yamato and BM is a nice one as well depending on whether she joins or not..

but welldone there

good work.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And I’d do it again, because you love to act like this doesn’t matter, and then you spend all your time engaging in it. Again, I know y’all wanna skirt responsibility for this shit, and that’s fine! It’s gonna happen one way or another!
Real life is not arguing on manga forum for 100+ people.

I type something whether it be insult, normal convo or whatever and log off.

You treat manga shit as real life impacting stuff.

LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.