Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know how any of that even disputes what I said. Who said Zoro could not face Kaido alone? Yamato was getting stomped; Zoro could do that too although he'd take more damage and would also inflict more damage than her.

No, he's not. His attacks were already superior to Yamato without CoC. He's using CoC fine, so I don't see why he needs any mastering.

I think you should work on reducing Zoro hate.
Zoro need to master haki to use enma better than oden you blind with it. Yamato is 28 years many years user of COC and your zoro as overrated.

This doesn’t at all feel like a Straw Hat joining the crew. This is some random character who they’ve never met coming up to them and telling them a name which doesn’t belong to them. I think this is a red herring otherwise Oda has completely lost it

Huge W for Luffy and Sanji fans this chapter

Oda continues to prove us right. Luffy will 100% have the strongest crew of all time EOS including the Rocks Pirates (4-5 top tiers)

Yamato joining is also a free W for Sanji fans. Either Sanji gets CoC himself so he can surpass Yamato or he surpasses Yamato regardless which crushes the ACoC > all agenda

Magnificent agenda chapter this week

:pepebusi:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The ZKK cope will literally give me all the life support I'll ever need for the rest of my life.

Feeling anxious? Remember the ZKK coping
Your leg broken? Remember the ZKK coping
Climate change? At least ZKKers got cucked

:finally:
I am afraid you will stay empty-handed. :risitameh:

:milaugh:
going to see a lot more of these in the near future
With pacing like this, highly likely. :rolaugh:

Come back next chapter and tell me how it is over again. :luffylaugh:

Yea im disappointed in that. She needs to stop with that mess. I hope Luffy sets her straight. "Kozuki Oden isnt joining the crew. Only Yamato" or some corny speech like that. Just enough of the Oden thing.
For real, i want Yamato to join. But can she drop the oden thing out of the way. I thought she already through that. smh

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Then why didn't Zoro do that? You said he could.... Why Did that not happen.
Because he couldn't..
He couldn't do that because he did this:

Yamato is not on Kaidou's level, we all know this. But she's hellava lot closer than Zoro.
Her direct named attacks couldn't even faze Kaido while Zoro's making him admit his attacks hurt even before he got CoC.

Huge W for Luffy and Sanji fans this chapter

Oda continues to prove us right. Luffy will 100% have the strongest crew of all time EOS including the Rocks Pirates (4-5 top tiers)

Yamato joining is also a free W for Sanji fans. Either Sanji gets CoC himself so he can surpass Yamato or he surpasses Yamato regardless which crushes the ACoC > all agenda

Magnificent agenda chapter this week

:pepebusi:
Usopp is the only candidate for CoC. Thats already too much for one crew. We will have 4 conquerors.
Sanji will get adv CoO

Status
Not open for further replies.