Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only one you can argue was in his prime at the time outside of Rocks is WB and that’s a maybe

Luffy > Rocks
Zoro > all except WB
Sanji > all except WB
Yamato > all except WB
Usopp (if he gets ACoC) > most of them

There’s no way all of them were top tiers when they were on the ship. Kaido didn’t even have his devil fruit till the end of God Valley

EOS Strawhats embarrass the Rocks crew of that time period
None of them currently are above Young BM and Young Shiki in rocks

Just passing (cause I see a lot of notifications).
Just so you know, I don't read spoilers.

BUT

I allowed myself - for the first time in years - to see one (the one about Yamato and ONLY this one)

And you won't like what I have to say about this. I will talk about it on friday.

I'll just leave one pic as a clue :

If Sanji didn't show CoC before the end of Wano, I'd be highly disappointed and surprised. I would probably get closer and closer to drop the serie even before Elbaf, the arc I'm interested the most in.

I don't care that much about strength but during these years i was reading a different story, Roger pirates 2.0 is not to my taste. I'm almost at my limit, Oda has disrespected Sanji too much during the last 10 years.
oda had zoro pick it up and coat his attacks with it in the same arc when he barely realized he had it
everyone thinks there's a set formula, timing or stage for it to happen
but its really on the author's whims.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
These spoilers are bringing back some memories when Brook officially joined on TB lol
We'll see...
Luffy is a dumb fuck.

Brook joining was one of the most retarded inclusions, wasn't it? He only joined cause Luffy was looking for some bitch to play songs.

Yamato will tell Luffy she will write logbook or be a lookout and this idiot will be like: "Yeah sure why not I always wanted a logbook keeper"

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.