Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just passing (cause I see a lot of notifications).
Just so you know, I don't read spoilers.

BUT

I allowed myself - for the first time in years - to see one (the one about Yamato and ONLY this one)

And you won't like what I have to say about this. I will talk about it on friday.

I'll just leave one pic as a clue :

So basicly you will just keep saying the same crap you were saying about Yamato no joining..

Explain Noodle

Exactly, fans still think she literally wants to be Oden physically. They can't tell the difference between a gag and serious scenes.

There's no way you aren't dumb. Even if we go by your logic Oda will not give up a chance to use a character that got ranked #9 in the world wild popularity poles and not to mentioned one that can be used a furry material for the werid furries. This generates more income to series.

It's not headcannon when it's written in the manga. Oda doesn't need to spoon feed you every detail

You're acting no different that people who still think Enma contains Oden's haki even after evidence implying otherwise, denial at this point.
Who the fuck said I’m a carrot fan.

He has better endurance; Better Haki prowess; Better AP; and a better position in the crew. I take it you're probably happy for Yamato's joining but things are gonna be bad for you from now on because Kaido's only daughter, who pretends to be Oden, signed up to be forever below Zoro and possibly even Sanji.
Better Haki prowess. Really? Yamato is the most experienced among the SH's when it comes to her use of AdvCoC.
If by better Haki prowess you mean Zoro has to deplete his entire Haki reserve just to maintain AdvCoC for a short period before he nearly kills himself. Then I think you are very much wrong on that. At least she can use her haki efficiently and without a medium.

Zoro goes to extreme lengths to use his current abilities. It's very much similar to Gear 4th use.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Better haki
Do you know what are you're saying?

Yamato controls her CoC much better
She has great mastery or adcoc too
Unlike Zoro who can't even control basic coc and his adcoc mastery isn't great

She also has powerful ryuo and better CoO

Save yourself from embarrassment and demote yourself or stop commenting
Let me explain this to you in layman's terms. One, CoC is directly proportional to your overall strength, so your skill at handling CoC doesn't make your Haki stronger; you just utilize it better than someone who just awakened it. Two, Yamato's CoC is so weak that her attacks are less effective on her father than Rooftop Zoro's, meaning Zoro can already match her without CoC. So if Zoro can already match her before he gets CoC, which is directly proportional to his overall power level, then it's only natural he'd far surpass her after getting CoC.

Basically, Zoro overwhelms her with his attacks even if she's better at controlling CoC. Zoro displayed no difficulties in handling CoC whatsoever. You totally pulled that Ryou and better CoO out of nowhere but if he has a powerful CoA, then her attacks wouldn't be weaker than Zoro's CoA attacks despite her stacking her attacks with CoA and CoC. I am not saying Yamato gets stomped by Zoro or anything. She is strong enough to hold her own against any given character in the series, but Zoro is in a class of his own. His number two status is undisputed in the crew.

Better Haki prowess. Really? Yamato is the most experienced among the SH's when it comes to her use of AdvCoC.
If by better Haki prowess you mean Zoro has to deplete his entire Haki reserve just to maintain AdvCoC for a short period before he nearly kills himself. Then I think you are very much wrong on that. At least she can use her haki efficiently and without a medium.

Zoro goes to extreme lengths to use his current abilities. It's very much similar to Gear 4th use.
Zoro doesn't need to deplete his Haki to use CoC. Where did you even get that from? The Haki depletion he was talking about is CoA. Zoro has no issues using CoC whatsoever. Better control does not indicate stronger Haki as far as it concerns CoC. Even Luffy is less experienced than her; is she better than him?

Status
Not open for further replies.