Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine the anti-Yamato collective is currently feeling the same way I did when Donnie was elected in 2016, and let me just say to y’all…this is going to be worst for you than that :hapnoel:
While I’m happy for her joining and this is what I have been waiting for ever since her introduction but is it confirmed that she joins this chapter? Would Oda twist things and make Luffy say no? Is her saying that she will be accompanying them on the ship means until they get out of Wano or outright join the crew

I

Indigo

Yamato joining is just bad for everyone

Zoro and Sanji fans are gonna have to hear bullshit about how she is stronger

Nami and Robin fans are gonna have to hear how Yamato is hotter and how Oda is gonna draw the single female enemy in the other crews to fight Yamato, and just leave Nami and Robin fucking around during the arcs

Jinbei also went to shit, someone stronger than him already joined and stole his fucking welcome party

We're gonna have to keep hearing

"I'm Oden" until this fucking series is over

Hmm, not really. Zoro wasn't using KoH at times during King's fight but he still used CoC fine. He also used CoC barrier on King when he tried to steal swords. That didn't even involve him using CoA. CoA and CoC are two different Haki's; you don't really need one to use another. There is no correlation there. The one reason why Zoro only started leaking CoC in that particular instant that he did is that he doesn't know he has it until then. Once he realized he has CoC, which is when he acknowledges his kingly ambition, he started using it normally.
There's no evidence that CoC was what separated the two of them as Emission haki (CoA) flows exactly in the same manner as AdvCoC would. Both are used to coat oneself to attack and defend.

From the fact that Zoro can break Kaido's defense and deal noticeable damage while Yamato can't even faze him?
Zoro broke Kaido's casual swing with Asura his strongest attack. Hardly the same as Kaido using CoC Thunder Bagua attacks against Yamato who was not only blocking it but also visibly damaging Kaido in a similar manner to Luffy. There's nothing suggesting that Yamato's attacks were having no effect as a matter of fact. Kaido fell to his knees when Yamato slammed him over the head with her Kanabo.

Yeah Sanji is more important to the crew while Yamato is more powerful..
Sanji is packing Yamato up now..... she could've been stronger had she not joined but now its a done deal. the next arc the crew fights Yamato will be fighting someone significantly weaker than Sanji and the cycle will continue as more people join.

Status
Not open for further replies.