Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The question now is...With Yamato joining, will she fight an Admiral at all?
Luffy vs Akainu
Sanji vs Kizaru
Zoro vs Fujitora
Yamato vs Ryokugyu

Luffy vs Akainu
Zoro vs Kizaru
Sanji vs Rokugyu
Yamato vs Fujitora?

Luffy vs Akainu
3rd party vs Kizaru
Zoro vs Fujitora
Sanji vs Ryokugyu

Luffy vs Akainu
Zoro vs Kizaru
Sanji vs Ryokugyu
Fujitora doesn't fight for whatever reason.
?
@RayanOO @Chrono @Sanji D Goat @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @zzShinichi @mly90 @TheAncientCenturion etc...
She will now take on the third strongest of every enemy team, her name shall be Sanmato "The pirate kings true left hand".

Because kaido actually blocked her attacks, also zoro was in a group fight which made it easier to get attacks off

Df matters when haki is equal or yamatos strongers
Yamato is the ace of kaidos crew therefore she is stronger than king

please learn how to scale and get zoros dick out of your ass
I don't remember seeing a group when he landed Ashura?
Even more we can see the effects of clashing between Kaido and Zoro last attack ,Kaido simply couldn't block it

There's no ace ,that's just a fandom creation.
Says learn when to scale when using term created by fanboys.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I hope Blackbeard kills off Kizaru so we won't waste time arguing who's gonna fight him..... :parkcry:
Personally, i'd pick these
Luffy vs Akainu
Sanji vs Kizaru
Zoro vs Fujitora
Yamato vs Ryokugyu
Out of pure aesthetical :pepebusi:
I'm totally against the "og admiral trio>>>>new admirals" just for the sake of nostalgia. To me, an admiral is an admiral. Just Akainu gets a special plot due to his inevitable battle against Luffy.
But man....I wish we could get something like the demon slayer train movie for the admirals fights. A big budget movie to get all the good animations. Imagine Fuji going all out against Zoro, summoning not just a meteor, but a meteor rain and Zoro cutting them all.
Sanji and Kizaru going at some really DBZ levels of speed across the battlefield.
:steef:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
I don't remember seeing a group when he landed Ashura?
Even more we can see the effects of clashing between Kaido and Zoro last attack ,Kaido simply couldn't block it

There's no ace ,that's just a fandom creation.
Says learn when to scale when using term created by fanboys.
its was a sneak attack, i already had this arguement last night
kaidos kanabo was above his head it wasnt clashing and in the next panel its not above his head its infront of him therefore he started to swing aka sneak attack

its so blatantly obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.