Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Yamato truly join I wonder how topi and drizzly goin react

1 they take the L like a man and admit was wrong

2 they cope make something up and say Yamato will change her mind and protect wano

3 they don't say nothing at all keep Quiet probably deleted they account

4 for dizzy: Im just goin wait till carrot join
Dizzy: say nothing and delete account
C4N: cope and make something up
Topi: option 5, dedicate his internet presence to hating Yamato until One Piece is over.

That's my guess.

:josad::milaugh::cheers::cheers::cheers::lusalty::cheers::smoothieduck:
Post automatically merged:

If Yamato truly join I wonder how topi and drizzly goin react

1 they take the L like a man and admit was wrong

2 they cope make something up and say Yamato will change her mind and protect wano

3 they don't say nothing at all keep Quiet probably deleted they account

4 for dizzy: Im just goin wait till carrot join
They honestly should just give up chapter 1051 is basically oda saying carrot won’t join

I did have high hopes of carrot join but after wano those chances are crushed just be thankful she’ll at LEAST be feature on a cover story
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Is it still considered a spoiler at this point that Carrot won't join? I mean, it's been that way since the beginning of time... The ancient elder scrolls says that it is Raizo who will join...
Dude who cares at this point Yamato fans are trolling :funky::funky:
I was being sarcastic. He predict their reactions so good it could be considered a spoiler. And I am a Yamato fan a trolling as well.

You know

The more I think about it, the more I think Carrot could sneak on board by the end and join

I dont put too much stock into parallels but the stark contrast between Carrot sneaking on at Zou and Neko and Inu doing the same with whitebeard and then coming along with Roger is too in your face

But the arguement can still be made that her coming on Zou was the parallel to Neko and Inu and if you remember they weren't members of Roger's crew they just tagged along until they got to Zou

So yeah Carrot still has and always has had a chance of joining but the likelihood is still up in the air

You know

The more I think about it, the more I think Carrot could sneak on board by the end and join

I dont put too much stock into parallels but the stark contrast between Carrot sneaking on at Zou and Neko and Inu doing the same with whitebeard and then coming along with Roger is too in your face

But the arguement can still be made that her coming on Zou was the parallel to Neko and Inu and if you remember they weren't members of Roger's crew they just tagged along until they got to Zou

So yeah Carrot still has and always has had a chance of joining but the likelihood is still up in the air
I hope so. Throw in Law as well and it's the exact setup I wanted this whole time!

Status
Not open for further replies.